Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Syston midland Railway 5 4 0 1 37 16 21 12

Stretton Bros 4 3 0 1 30 7 23 9

Extreme Alliance 3 3 0 0 23 2 21 9

Crown Services 4 3 0 1 20 7 13 9

Lodge Athletic 4 3 0 1 14 6 8 9

Office Update 4 3 0 1 17 16 1 9

Leicester Echos FC 5 2 0 3 25 18 7 6

Glenfield Nomads 3 1 0 2 20 10 10 3

The Alliance FC 3 0 0 3 3 16 -13 0

Piper United 4 0 0 4 1 41 -40 0

Western Boulevard 5 0 0 5 5 56 -51 0

Maybes Division 4 of Leicester Sunday League.

Syston midland Railway 5 4 0 1 37 16 21 12

Stretton Bros 4 3 0 1 30 7 23 9

Extreme Alliance 3 3 0 0 23 2 21 9

Crown Services 4 3 0 1 20 7 13 9

Lodge Athletic 4 3 0 1 14 6 8 9

Office Update 4 3 0 1 17 16 1 9

Leicester Echos FC 5 2 0 3 25 18 7 6

Glenfield Nomads 3 1 0 2 20 10 10 3

The Alliance FC 3 0 0 3 3 16 -13 0

Piper United 4 0 0 4 1 41 -40 0

Western Boulevard 5 0 0 5 5 56 -51 0

Maybes Division 4 of Leicester Sunday League.

Jesus christ. Scored 23 conceded 2. Speaks for itself.

Ive heard on the grapevine that many of the players used to play division 2 in the alliance :dunno:

Blame Chris Churcher for that one.

As the famous saying goes - the luck just goes for you when your up there and vice-versa. :thumbup:

heh heh u gotta love it, ive had 5 or 6 reports saying it came off churchers EAR :D

from the sounds of it we played football and should have scored more so i am really happy for the boys thats they are enjoying it and to win with a heavily depleted side just goes to show the team spirit we have :thumbup: another 2 new scorers today!

If Fosse feel cheated then thats their view, i wasn't there so i cant express an opinion but can only take the reports from my team and the neutral. At the end of the day we would have congratulated Fosse if they won and its only Sunday League football, meant to be a laugh :) Wished Wraggie had of scored though lol

Now for Xtreme Alliance... :S haha

heh heh u gotta love it, ive had 5 or 6 reports saying it came off churchers EAR :D

from the sounds of it we played football and should have scored more so i am really happy for the boys thats they are enjoying it and to win with a heavily depleted side just goes to show the team spirit we have :thumbup: another 2 new scorers today!

If Fosse feel cheated then thats their view, i wasn't there so i cant express an opinion but can only take the reports from my team and the neutral. At the end of the day we would have congratulated Fosse if they won and its only Sunday League football, meant to be a laugh :) Wished Wraggie had of scored though lol

Yeah these were the reports I had geard. Churcher said it came off his cheek!!:P

Fosse City 1 - 2 Sparta Parva

Can't really comment on the game as I wasn't there. Another good result though that will keep us top! :thumbup:

Handball aside, it was also a foul on our keeper plus Serdar should have gone for deliberate handball miles outside of his area - no Parva bothered to mention that eh?

As Sam says, we had players out too but I think a draw would have been a fairer result - we did not deserve to lose that.

Lucky Parva

Handball aside, it was also a foul on our keeper plus Serdar should have gone for deliberate handball miles outside of his area - no Parva bothered to mention that eh?

As Sam says, we had players out too but I think a draw would have been a fairer result - we did not deserve to lose that.

Lucky Parva

:giggle:

its funny how serious u take it, asking for tv replays at the end of the game?

Pots and kettles there Tom, have you forgotten how serious you get when stuff doesn't go your way? Now that IS funny! Your girlie strops are truly something to behold :crylaugh:

its funny how serious u take it, asking for tv replays at the end of the game?

Tom, last 5 mins and a hand ball to win a game, are you saying that if you're on the wrong side of that you would take it smiling?

Anyway, the important thing is with 6 first teamers out was that we played well at times and battled very well throughout and probably should have got a result.

This is hilarious. So much bitterness going around in here between Parva and Fosse.

We had more players out than you etc :rolleyes:

Top of the league na na na na, top of the league na na na na!! :P

Shoot me.

Pots and kettles there Tom, have you forgotten how serious you get when stuff doesn't go your way? Now that IS funny! Your girlie strops are truly something to behold :crylaugh:

Why do you think i left? I could say a lot of home truths but i'd rather save the arguments, i've moved on and gone onto much better things thanks :thumbup: plus i found who my real mates were in that team :)

Jesus Christ :whistle:

Nono, it was his Dad not Jesus himself.

Anyway, this has got silly. I was and still am annoyed at losing a point to what was a handball. But, the Parva lads are a good bunch and it is a pleasure to play in a Sunday League match when you're playing folks like that, rather than the nutters you get sometimes who just try and intimidate you on and off the pitch.

The return match if we both get our missing players back should be a great contest with some cracking football. In the meantime, we need to get some wins!! I'm sure we'll get a run going sooner rather than later and move up to the top half.

Tom, that Tim Glenn guy came training with Fosse a few summers ago didn't he? Remember him being a good player then.

I knew we couldn't go 90 mins without a Sid howler too, that were funny. And in our defence, our guys were asking the ref not to even book him for that handball.

Nono, it was his Dad not Jesus himself.

Anyway, this has got silly. I was and still am annoyed at losing a point to what was a handball. But, the Parva lads are a good bunch and it is a pleasure to play in a Sunday League match when you're playing folks like that, rather than the nutters you get sometimes who just try and intimidate you on and off the pitch.

The return match if we both get our missing players back should be a great contest with some cracking football. In the meantime, we need to get some wins!! I'm sure we'll get a run going sooner rather than later and move up to the top half.

Tom, that Tim Glenn guy came training with Fosse a few summers ago didn't he? Remember him being a good player then.

I knew we couldn't go 90 mins without a Sid howler too, that were funny. And in our defence, our guys were asking the ref not to even book him for that handball.

Cheers Cobbo good to see we aren't seen as nutters lol . the game is history now and so should the handbags that go with it

Yeah thats the same lad (Tim) he has been awesome for us scoring 8 in 5 games but unfortunately got an injury which has ruled him out til end of the month. We have the strength in depth to keep scoring goals from around the team that has kept us going

As for Sid... tee hee hee one of the reasons why we love him so much, top bloke!

Well up for smashing West End rags on Sunday fancy a decent cup run.

Well we made hard work of that didn't we?

Sileby Athletic 6 - West End Res 5 AET.

3-1 up 4-3 down at H/T 4-4 5-4 Took the lead, 5-5 then our injured player scores the winner. We had a shit last 20 in the first half where we conceded sloppy goals. But we just put our head on and grinded out. No way should West End Res be where they are now. They gave us a run for our money and I hope they do well this season. Robbo put in a nasty challenge against me, bust my shin pad but it's adults football what do you expect?

Archived