Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

County cup stats from yesterday and respective leagues results

(Total from all competitions)

....................Alliance..........LSL...........Hinckley........Charnwood

Won..............35.................19................18.................23

Lost..............24..................25................28................20

Bye..............15..................12................11..................8

% through.....70..................55................51................61

To the untrained eye, it looks like Fosse are a bag of shit but we're not. We had a very productive team building session last night and put some things into place and Sunday should see a significant change overall.

Good to hear , really hope things pick up :chant:

To the untrained eye, it looks like Fosse are a bag of shit but we're not. We had a very productive team building session last night and put some things into place and Sunday should see a significant change overall.

On Paper Fosse have, individually probably the most talented players in the division, i expect a climb up the table soon and promotion/title is still realistic!

On Paper Fosse have, individually probably the most talented players in the division, i expect a climb up the table soon and promotion/title is still realistic!

You would think, but this is it, at the moment a team full of individuals playing as such is what's killing us at the moment.

We have them in the cup.

Righty, well we were truly awful when we played them but a team with confidence such as yours shouldn't have a problem with them as they aren't all that.

I'm sure Cobbo will be along to tell you what it's like to play against them.

Good luck :thumbup:

Can Anyone shed some light on Xtreme Alliance?? got them in the next round of the cup..

www.riversidefc.synthasite.com

Good Luck :giggle:

we lost 6-2 to them, they are probably the best team i have ever played against! Very organised, all very comfortable on the ball and likes a hard but fair challenge, your just guna have to get 10 men behind the ball and hope for a break-away goal, we however dont play like that so we lost lol

It's Stretton Brothers Reserves. :thumbup:

At home so it should be a good tie.

We (Fosse) played them in pre-season and beat them 4-2. They've got a couple of good young players from what I can remember, but from hearing about your team, they shouldn't really pose you many problems.

We (Fosse) played them in pre-season and beat them 4-2. They've got a couple of good young players from what I can remember, but from hearing about your team, they shouldn't really pose you many problems.

Those were the days :cry:

Archived