Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We have Great Wigston away. Come on the Fosse!

'Mon the Fosse. Text me and let me know how we get on? Seriously hoping for a change in fortunes, it's about time and last week should have given everyone a serious kick up the fucking arse. And it'd be nice to come back and try to force my way in to a winning team! :ph34r::P

We lost 3-2 to the best team in our league by a long shot Loughborough Royal Oak.

To be honest we didnt play to badly, hardly our best, but this loss is something we needed. I think of a few of our players were starting to think we were the Sunday equivalent of Arsenal few seasons back.

Just need to bounce back next week and continue what is a decent start to the season.

needed sileby to win that game would of sent us top. when we played royal oak it wasnt till the second half until we killed them off. they will defo be up there near the top at the end of the season.

Well done.

You hardly going to celebrate being top after 4 games? :rolleyes:

Is it cup?

Nope league

'Mon the Fosse. Text me and let me know how we get on? Seriously hoping for a change in fortunes, it's about time and last week should have given everyone a serious kick up the fucking arse. And it'd be nice to come back and try to force my way in to a winning team! :ph34r::P

Soz love, only just saw this. We lost 7-4 but it was a vast improvement on previous weeks. To be honest I don't think you'll have any trouble getting in at the moment but it's not up to me is it.

Are you available next Sunday? If so text Rob as soon as you can :thumbup:

Soz love, only just saw this. We lost 7-4 but it was a vast improvement on previous weeks. To be honest I don't think you'll have any trouble getting in at the moment but it's not up to me is it.

Are you available next Sunday? If so text Rob as soon as you can :thumbup:

Hmmm... I don't make as many squads as I'd like to. :P

Glad to hear we were better today though, even though it wouldn't have been hard to be. I still think it's only a matter of time before we hit a decent patch and turn things around.

I think I'm around next week as well actually, so hopefully I'll be considered for the team. Not too sure about training though, what with the time of training and me having to get back to Nottingham the same night.

Well done.

You hardly going to celebrate being top after 4 games? :rolleyes:

Wouldnt say celebrating, it would of been nice to have gone top thats all. surely being top after 4 games is better than being bottom??? Bit shocked at your result we all thought you would beat Royal Oak.

Wouldnt say celebrating, it would of been nice to have gone top thats all. surely being top after 4 games is better than being bottom??? Bit shocked at your result we all thought you would beat Royal Oak.

Not really, they had one player who ran the show and everyone played off him.

I'm making an assumption here, but the Oak side you played were missing one player (made his debut yesterday) and absolutely ran the show, left Notts county the other year when their players were let go due to finances and he's now playing with mates etc. Quality player.

We held our own and had 3 great chances to equalise late one, also had our main striker taken off after 20 minutes when we were 2-1 up, and only 1 lad on the bench with 3 unavailable and 1 injured.

They were a decent team and will defenately be up there.

I'm making an assumption here, but the Oak side you played were missing one player (made his debut yesterday) and absolutely ran the show, left Notts county the other year when their players were let go due to finances and he's now playing with mates etc. Quality player.

We held our own and had 3 great chances to equalise late one, also had our main striker taken off after 20 minutes when we were 2-1 up, and only 1 lad on the bench with 3 unavailable and 1 injured.

They were a decent team and will defenately be up there.

I used to play 5-a-side against against a few of the lads from royal oak, I remember them bringing down a lad that was on notts countys books one week. he was a diffrent class. small lad i think his name was ryan or something.

I used to play 5-a-side against against a few of the lads from royal oak, I remember them bringing down a lad that was on notts countys books one week. he was a diffrent class. small lad i think his name was ryan or something.

Thats the one mate, not signed on apparently according to a few people in other leagues.

Archived