Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Top of the table clash for us tomorrow at home to Kirby Muxloe Rangers who have won 8 out of 8 in all competitions . We have also lost our best player who is moving elsewhere so gonna be tough but we will give it a hell of a go :thumbup:

Top of the table clash for us tomorrow at home to Kirby Muxloe Rangers who have won 8 out of 8 in all competitions . We have also lost our best player who is moving elsewhere so gonna be tough but we will give it a hell of a go :thumbup:

Good luck, you never know what can happen.

Dewayne's gone?

won 7-2 after being 0-1 down at ht.good chnges at ht from the gaffer and once we got the ball down and played, we murdered them.

3 assists for me which was pleasing.

I played the worst i have ever played!

Other then that pleasing result.

Maybe more suited for a different thread mate.

:doh::crylaugh:

I was looking for a - Let's all laugh at Chelsea thread, I'm sure we have on somewhere so I had a search couldn't find it so I thought fook it i'll just post in the Sunday Football thread (The Sunday Prem games) saw this thread and posted. Oops.

Battered.

To expand on this - Lost 5-1. We had a lot of possession but in the second half conceded 3 goals on the counter attack. Not pleased.

Then we decided to push up and put 3 at the back, not a great plan, we then conceded a 4th. Then our right back got injured so he went in goal replacing our already stand in keeper. He pretty much immediately gave away a penalty, 5-0. We did grab a goal in the last minute, but that was from a corner and the keeper was nowhere. We can't bloody pass.

Two games as captain, two defeats. I'm ace.

Lost 3-1 to the top of the league Burbage. We're still bottom. :giggle:

Went 1-0 up, :o after about 15 minutes after our centre-back hit a cracker, but just before half-time our luck ran out and they scrambled a goal in. Second-half was all them although we did have a few chances, then just as we thought we might hang on for a draw, they hit a sweet shot into the far corner with 8 minutes remaining, and then they scored a goal with the last touch of the game from a corner. Got a bit heated towards the end, should have been 4 or 5 bookings at least, but the only one was for our left back who got booked for taking a throw-in and bouncing it off the opposition. :giggle:

Disappointed after a decent performance.

Good outing for the Parva boys today.

Played division 5 side EFC (in the Stokes Cup), who are leing 2nd in their respectable table and have a very good strikeforce to boot.

The game saw the return of our top scorer who had been missing for 6 games through injury. He only bagged 4 goals in a match we really were coasting in until the 55minute when one of our lads saw RED, for calling the ref "blind"! After the game the ref decided he had been a tad harsh especially as the decision our player was referring to was an offside where their striker was 3 yards off and the linesman flagged but the ref ingored him!!!

Final score 4-1.

Thrashed United Aces 8-1

I knew when we got it all together with all of our players playing well and a decent squad to back it up we'd be able to make some sort of impression on this division. Hopefully this is the start.

They are ****ing shit though. :giggle:

Archived