Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

West End Ressies (Div 5) lost 3-1 to Harrow (Div 4) at Harrow.

Should have been a very different scoreline though. Our strikers both missed one on ones in the 1st half which would have taken us in at half time 3-0 up. Then in 2nd half we conceded a sloppy goal, our winger missed another penalty, and pressing for the win they scored two break away goals...

Bring on EFC next week, the team that Soarta Parva beat in the cup...

Refereeing is good this season :)

But I did have my worst ever game last Sunday. I gave a penalty that not only wasn't ever a foul in a million years, contact was barely made, player slipped over, it wasn't even in the box :mellow: I was confused at the time too >_<

Refereeing is good this season :)

But I did have my worst ever game last Sunday. I gave a penalty that not only wasn't ever a foul in a million years, contact was barely made, player slipped over, it wasn't even in the box :mellow: I was confused at the time too >_<

Why give it then?

Fosse lost 8-4 against Birstall Athletic, I'm actually sick to death of us playing them now. Despite the shite defeat we actually showed some passion and commitment for a change. And no injuries - yay!

Played up front for 1st time in 2 seasons today , was 2 -0 down at half time to a very good Throops side but came back to win 3-2 with me scoring twice including the winner :D

My 1st goals for 16 months !! ^_^

Anstey Hounds 3 - 4 Sparta Parva

Tough game against a surprisingly solid Anstey side. Up against it after going 1 up when our LB decided to punch the ball off the line who incidently saw RED. Down to 10men for 70minutes of the game and then quickly 2-1. Ended up winning 4-3 with super sub Tom Measures bagging the winner.

Top of the league for another week at least....... :thumbup:

Archived