Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Tom, Is the IF's v Sparta Parva game going head this week? Have we enough players to make a game?

We should be able to give a few players should the IF's be short... It should be going ahead though we need the run out before the Beaver game

Oh... Our home pitch (rawlins) have basically fooked us over and have put too many teams on one day (3 pitches) which means we're the unlucky ones. But i've got contacts and it's a reet smart pitch. All being well anyway.

We've got Greenhill in the cup soon, near your endz.

greenhill are sh*t mate we spanked them 8-1 in league cup you should have no problems in beating them

Oh... Our home pitch (rawlins) have basically fooked us over and have put too many teams on one day (3 pitches) which means we're the unlucky ones. But i've got contacts and it's a reet smart pitch. All being well anyway.

We've got Greenhill in the cup soon, near your endz.

Sh*t ground played there last week.

lol I've just heard that we're in the quarter finals of the county cup, without even playing a match.

We're awesome.

You are lucky, very lucky.

I hate the Leicestershire FA.

County & League cups are a fix if you ask me.

Why's this?

Yeah I do think so too, slightly rigged but that's just my view.

This reason is why being drawn agaisnt Hinckley United twice in the same season in both cups, then st andrews the next season. Plus there money grabbing all the time. For a child to get booked yellow card - £13 Red Card £30 - Plus how many days suspesion. The Fa should be encourging youngsters to play football, these fines are too heavy for kids/childs football if you ask me.

Archived