Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We got to have 1 minute silence, hardly a chore is it?

Absolutley not

Minutes silence will be rightly observed . Its the silly fifa handshake pre match we have to do that is the joke

This reason is why being drawn agaisnt Hinckley United twice in the same season in both cups, then st andrews the next season. Plus there money grabbing all the time. For a child to get booked yellow card - £13 Red Card £30 - Plus how many days suspesion. The Fa should be encourging youngsters to play football, these fines are too heavy for kids/childs football if you ask me.

£8 for a yellow card. When they are Under 16 it is the club who get the fine, and hopefully they will teach the child how to play properly so they don't get away with it thinking it is ok for when they get to open age

Anyone heard the RESPECT thing all teams have got to do Sunday? Funny if I'm honest.
Both teams got to stand on the halfway line captain leads the way and shakes refs hand them there team. THIIS IS THE CHAMPIONS, THE CHAMPIONSSS

It is this:

Respect-1.jpg

£8 for a yellow card. When they are Under 16 it is the club who get the fine, and hopefully they will teach the child how to play properly so they don't get away with it thinking it is ok for when they get to open age

It is this:

Respect-1.jpg

Well still it's a rip off.

Ha Fosse City, I can put it to the boss.

We've got Great Wigston at home on Sunday, just seem to be playing the same teams over and over again at the minute. It's like we're in the Scottish 3rd Division or something. <_<

New on here but give anything a go once, anyone looking out for any players at all???

I used to run and manage AFC Jacobs for quite a few seasons (if anyone has ever played us) and have had a lot to do with the running of a couple of other clubs.

Dont want that anymore just wanna play. So if anyone needs any players then gis a shout. Had a couple of yrs out now and my feet are itching again.

I'll await your eager response.

Baz

New on here but give anything a go once, anyone looking out for any players at all???

I used to run and manage AFC Jacobs for quite a few seasons (if anyone has ever played us) and have had a lot to do with the running of a couple of other clubs.

Dont want that anymore just wanna play. So if anyone needs any players then gis a shout. Had a couple of yrs out now and my feet are itching again.

I'll await your eager response.

Baz

Scored against you for FC Blackbird in the invertation cup final at holmes park about 2004 ?? But you came back to win 2-1 . If thats the same Jacobs

Scored against you for FC Blackbird in the invertation cup final at holmes park about 2004 ?? But you came back to win 2-1 . If thats the same Jacobs

Yep that was us, remember it well i was playing that game too, good night in the end, we played you then in a friendly following summer and you spanked the arse off us :rolleyes:

Yep that was us, remember it well i was playing that game too, good night in the end, we played you then in a friendly following summer and you spanked the arse off us :rolleyes:

Yeah was a good night , not a great feeling to score then end up on losing side although you lot played us off the park 2nd half , yeah think we won 6-2 in the summer , typical >_<

Yeah was a good night , not a great feeling to score then end up on losing side although you lot played us off the park 2nd half , yeah think we won 6-2 in the summer , typical >_<

Yeah definately think you were out for revenge that day and you got it. Bugger!! boiling hot i seem to remember, sweated my tits off!! Still if you know anyone needs any players (not worried about division or standard) then gis a shout. Can do a job in most positions, (ask my exs :whistle: ) even make the bench look good. :giggle:

Archived