Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Yeah definately think you were out for revenge that day and you got it. Bugger!! boiling hot i seem to remember, sweated my tits off!! Still if you know anyone needs any players (not worried about division or standard) then gis a shout. Can do a job in most positions, (ask my exs :whistle: ) even make the bench look good. :giggle:

I play for West End now but our 1st team squad is pretty full , ill speak to the reseves to see if they need reinforcements

Rough fukers they are. You've done all right there.

Ashby Railway 5 Praha 3 AET.

Quality result, they're were undefeated in all comps before today.

Players were not particually bad but quite a crowd beered up on the touchline , Robbo ran the line 1st half and got a fair bit of stick despite him getting every desision right

Sileby Athletic v Wymeswold. 3rd Round League Cup.

Up against the old man. :whistle:

Tie of the round Quorn Royals v Shelly Lions. Tastey.

Cracking tie for you guys , you aint gonna win the league cup so playing 1 of the big teams is a good way to play without worry . If you get knocked out then it leaves you to concentrate on the other competitions you have a good chance of doing well in

Cracking tie for you guys , you aint gonna win the league cup so playing 1 of the big teams is a good way to play without worry . If you get knocked out then it leaves you to concentrate on the other competitions you have a good chance of doing well in

Sparks I hoppe that isnt you saying we are going out the League Cup? <_< :whistle:

Sileby Athletic v Wymeswold. 3rd Round League Cup.

Up against the old man. :whistle:

Tie of the round Quorn Royals v Shelly Lions. Tastey.

No one expects anything from this but we can give them a good game and show them what a good side we are.

People will sit up and take notice of this result, win or lose.

Sparks I hoppe that isnt you saying we are going out the League Cup? <_< :whistle:
No one expects anything from this but we can give them a good game and show them what a good side we are.

People will sit up and take notice of this result, win or lose.

haha , i think Bonehead has put it better than i did , its pretty much what i was trying to say :thumbup:

gutted went out county cup pretty good side xtreme aillance fair play if anyone can beat them

got beacon next round league cup not a bad side goin to be tough

They will absolutley walk that competition

Archived