Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I heard Xtreme Alliance got loads of class players and are in the bottom division. Pot hunters!!

Very good team not lost a game in 2 years (reformed)

We lost 6-2 against them in the cup, learnt a lot from playing against them!

Very good team not lost a game in 2 years (reformed)

We lost 6-2 against them in the cup, learnt a lot from playing against them!

They not reformed , has few Rockets players from last year but they totally a different side , dunno where the 2 years bit comes from as we beat Rockets 2-0 last season . They wont lose a game in that league this season

We've avoided them this round and we've got either Glenfield Nomads or The Plough Inn Bruntingthorpe in the next round. Half of the Glenfield lads play for the same Saturday side as me so it should be interesting. But this tie is definately winnable!

They not reformed , has few Rockets players from last year but they totally a different side , dunno where the 2 years bit comes from as we beat Rockets 2-0 last season . They wont lose a game in that league this season

its what their gaffer told me :thumbup:

Got a few mates who play for Aylestone Under 18s and they got dranw Leeds United at home in Th FA youth Cup.

Gona be a corker can not wait for that one.

Indeed, i'm going down. IF they win they'll have Liverpool next round.

6-2 went in at half time 0-0 played really well then one of our subs decide to call us all sh*t and pissed everyone off which did not help should have beat them really

Right'o.

We were winning 1-0 at half time lol:P

Indeed, i'm going down. IF they win they'll have Liverpool next round.

Something in the back of my head is telling me that they might get a little hiding in this game.

Fair play for getting this far though, i know a few mates who played for teams who got knocked out early.

Wednesday night leicestershire floodlit league.

Played heather who were top of the league, drew 5-5, i got myself on the scoresheet 4 times, no-one even myself could believe it! :)

match report is on the shepshed dynamo website.

Brilliant game though, went 3-0 down after about 30 mins, got myself a goal just before half time, then scored 3 more to take it to 4-3 to us, then went 5-3 up and then they got a penalty which was very dubious, outside of the area and a 50-50 shoulder challenge, then they got a jammy goal from corner.

Overall though a good game, was achin yesterday but yeh !

Must of been bad to abandoned.

Woman ref was the worst excuse for a ref ever , we done nothing wrong , the opposition will get blamed but they can feel hard done by .

We scored and hammered the ball in twice but she said it didnt cross the line :blink:

They had man sent off for fook all .

We were in total control and counts for nothing

Played in the League cup today, were 2-1 down with 10 minutes to go.

Then managed to get on the end of a cross before the keeper to make it 2-2, and with 2 minutes to go pounced onto a clearance and slotted it home. 4 goals in 2 games, 7 for the season, all from the wing. I'm well chuffed.

Archived