Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Woman ref was the worst excuse for a ref ever , we done nothing wrong , the opposition will get blamed but they can feel hard done by .

We scored and hammered the ball in twice but she said it didnt cross the line :blink:

They had man sent off for fook all .

We were in total control and counts for nothing

Send a report in, but it'll cost you(I think) What did the game actually cancelled for?

Send a report in, but it'll cost you(I think) What did the game actually cancelled for?

Its ok all in the hands of county FA now , nothing for us to worry about

Manwell we play you tommorow, What position do you play what number do you wear??

Didn't play stayed the night in Swindon and missed it

played ashby railway won 6-3 its nice to play a team that wants to play football not just break legs think you lot played really well just unlucky

Yeah they said it was a good game, and you lot were actually a nice set of lads, makes a change.

Heard our goalkeeper has a good game :giggle::rolleyes:

Yeah it is a pain mate, 3 games in the season and we've got to play catch up. We're in only November :|

Could do with playing a few midweek games somewhere, but Senior Leagues don't want their pitches tearing up.

So it's likely to be Tuesday Thursday Sunday in the spring if Weather doesn't hold up from Now - January.

I'm coming out of Sunday league retirement after christmas.

Who for?

Gets worse Tevez, I think our game will be cancelled on the 14th as we're both still in the County Cup. We aint doing to well either we're 2 games behind.

It does pal. Hope us two teams get far in the County Cup, We've got a real decent chance and so have you. It's one cup I'd never thought we'd get as far in! Greenhill in the Divisional Sunday, Riverside the week after then Wymeswold which all 3 I'm looking forward to!

Fantastic news that Bert will be wearing the famous west end no 9 jersey , welcome aboard mate

Shit , he answer back before i managed to wind every other team on here up lol

Who for?

It does pal. Hope us two teams get far in the County Cup, We've got a real decent chance and so have you. It's one cup I'd never thought we'd get as far in! Greenhill in the Divisional Sunday, Riverside the week after then Wymeswold which all 3 I'm looking forward to!

.....we've got a chance of getting to the quarters as the draw seems to have been realtively kind, they look like a beatable side. We make too many stupid mistakes to seriously contend for any sliverware this year.

It's the same old story every week, own goals, goal keeping howlers, scuffed goal kicks, both the centre halfs going for the same ball and leaving massive gaps, the only game we've been able to walk away from ignoring pre season and say thats a fair reflection was when we beat United Aces 8-1, and to be fair even then we gave them their goal!

Need a goalkeeper badly, sad thing is we know one who is blinding and was at Leicester for two years before being shafted off for being too small but he works Sundays :frusty:

Playing in possibly the worst league in Leicestershire (Alliance, Charnwood) Even Hinckley Sunday is better!! I know Bert is much better than that.

I have 3 (realistic) options available.

Archived