Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Right then my opinion

Alliance - Probably the best all round package , good website and pretty well ran . Few things need sorting out but on the whole pretty good .

LSL - Too many teams be succesful then when it gets too tough fold and start again under different name . I played for the Blackbird in the LSL and we moved over to the Alliance as coverage of refs was awful . LSL sums up by having Extreme Alliance in Div 4 when they could challenge for the Prem realisticly.

Charnwood - Decent standard , decent refs and pretty well run i belive . The way they run the Prem is awful though . In last few years i belive the prem has ended with 6/7 teams left in it ! Birstall stamfords 1st 2nd and 3rd teams used to be the team to beat in the top 3 divisions , dont know if thats still the case

If having 3 teams in the Top Flight then I think it should be done. I just don't think there will be the same competitveness if all 3 teams were in the Prem. Quorn Royals are the team to watch this season, know all their team and they've got probably one of the best Sunday League teams around. Lets just say, a best Charnwood XI vs Alliance or "LSL" XI and you know who would win...

If having 3 teams in the Top Flight then I think it should be done. I just don't think there will be the same competitveness if all 3 teams were in the Prem. Quorn Royals are the team to watch this season, know all their team and they've got probably one of the best Sunday League teams around. Lets just say, a best Charnwood XI vs Alliance or "LSL" XI and you know who would win...

All ifs buts and maybes in fairness , id lump a lot of cash on the Alliance winning those games with some of the players in the Alliance prem . In fairness we could all have a guess at who would win but it aint gonna happen so no point really

Just to put one possibility to bed 3 weeks ago the LSL Reps side played HSL reps side and the score was LSL 4 HSL 2,

now I would just like to add that coming from the HSL was a team full of prem players, LSL however had 4 prem players and the rest were made up of all the other divisions, it even had 2 players from Division 5.

Also from a personal point of view the Notts Wmc had 3 players representing the league. :chant:

To add my point of view of which league is better, who gives a fcuk! as long as you enjoy your football on a sunday thats all that matters.

I hope that this summer tourney goes ahead just so the mighty Notts WMC can smash every team on here out the water. ooooh errrr CONTRAVERSAL! :giggle:

Charnwood - Decent standard , decent refs and pretty well run i belive . The way they run the Prem is awful though . In last few years i belive the prem has ended with 6/7 teams left in it ! Birstall stamfords 1st 2nd and 3rd teams used to be the team to beat in the top 3 divisions , dont know if thats still the case

Still is. I can't understand why Stamford haven't moved to Alliance and sounded out the possibility to go top division or first division. This season seems a whole lot more competitive then normal though.

All ifs buts and maybes in fairness , id lump a lot of cash on the Alliance winning those games with some of the players in the Alliance prem . In fairness we could all have a guess at who would win but it aint gonna happen so no point really

I'd argue Birstall Stamford could put a team to beat em rep sides.

Nearly dropped myself in it on Sunday and ended up running a side of Under 17's after they lost 11-0.

Still is. I can't understand why Stamford haven't moved to Alliance and sounded out the possibility to go top division or first division. This season seems a whole lot more competitive then normal though.

I'd argue Birstall Stamford could put a team to beat em rep sides.

Nearly dropped myself in it on Sunday and ended up running a side of Under 17's after they lost 11-0.

Fair comment , id argue that Advance Couriers at thier strongest could do the same to the other rep sides but aint gonna happen so who gives flying fook

Nottingham Wmc is where he is heading ;)

Thats brilliant. :crylaugh: Your team sounds like a right bunch of missfits.

My leagues better than yours lol.

Like Sparky said, who gives a fook.

Agreed.

All this talk about Birstall Stamford, Wymeswold are the team in our Leagues.

Thats brilliant. :crylaugh: Your team sounds like a right bunch of missfits.

Righty then :rolleyes:

Us bunch of 'missfits' havent lost yet and havent came close to loosing. I carnt wait to play your lot in the tournement you'll get a rude aweakening when you come and play with the bigboys ;)

Us bunch of 'missfits' havent lost yet and havent came close to loosing. I carnt wait to play your lot in the tournement you'll get a rude aweakening when you come and play with the bigboys ;)

If you play for them your left wing then your team is gash. You wouldnt come close to getting into our team and we are in Division 4 that alone says it all.

Us bunch of 'missfits' havent lost yet and havent came close to loosing.

Does that not actually get really boring? Wouldn't you like to be in a really tight match and then coming out on top with a well earnt win?

Not just turning up and playing crap and winning by just looking at them or something ridiculously easy?!

If you play for them your left wing then your team is gash. You wouldnt come close to getting into our team and we are in Division 4 that alone says it all.

Right then what ever you say Albert, we'll see when we play you. We'll probably stop the scoring around about 8 or 9-0 that is with are two strikers upfront getting 128 goals between them last season. And I will score past you boys :thumbup:

Oh and about not getting into your team :giggle: I can get into a Division 2 Leics Sunday side which is miles better than a Charnwood league or what ever you play in

Right then what ever you say Albert, we'll see when we play you. We'll probably stop the scoring around about 8 or 9-0 that is with are two strikers upfront getting 128 goals between them last season. And I will score past you boys :thumbup:

Oh and about not getting into your team :giggle: I can get into a Division 2 Leics Sunday side which is miles better than a Charnwood league or what ever you play in

What a joker!

1. You wont score 9, you wont score any.

2. You couldnt score in a brothel. You cant score in FT matches so mate you have no chance in mens football.

What do you want a medal?

What a joker!

1. You wont score 9, you wont score any.

2. You couldnt score in a brothel. You cant score in FT matches so mate you have no chance in mens football.

1. Your the joker.

2. I've scored more times than you in FT matches? >_<

1. Your the joker.

2. I've scored more times than you in FT matches? >_<

I have played 3 matches pal and play just infront of the back 4 mate. Good one.

Bore off pal, you concentrate on your 'mens' team and we will see you how you fair up against the over 21's let alone Sileby Athletic.

I have played 3 matches pal and play just infront of the back 4 mate. Good one.

Bore off pal, you concentrate on your 'mens' team and we will see you how you fair up against the over 21's let alone Sileby Athletic.

You said it, not me so before you say things like that. Get your facts right?

Cya on the pitch, at this tournement then. I wont laugh when the goals start flying in :unsure:

And fairing up agaisnt the Over 21's, scored past them twice?

Archived