Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

You said it, not me so before you say things like that. Get your facts right?

Cya on the pitch, at this tournement then. I wont laugh when the goals start flying in :unsure:

And fairing up agaisnt the Over 21's, scored past them twice?

Whats the need for the question mark? Come on think about it. You have hardly been electrifying in FT games.

As long as you dont score we will take a moral victory. :thumbup:

Adios.

Whats the need for the question mark? Come on think about it. You have hardly been electrifying in FT games.

As long as you dont score we will take a moral victory. :thumbup:

Adios.

Right then, you keep telling your self that sunshine :rolleyes::thumbup:

I just thought I'd raise a cheeky discussion to be honest. I was just raising a debate from all sides of the corners (Leagues)

But the Banter reached it's highest point when I read Two Strikers, 128 Goals Between them and quit when they're 9-0 up. I love it. Alby speaks sense.

I've started to write a blog about Sileby Athletic not sure whether to publish it yet but I did enjoy writing my first cheeky post.

Anyhow, Greenhill FC in the Divisional Cup (Johnstones Paint) on Sunday. They've won 6 out of 6 in a Division higher but I'm sure we'll be up for it.

Take Care,

As Tupac once said, "Everybody Needs To Chill"

Tevez.

Fair comment , id argue that Advance Couriers at thier strongest could do the same to the other rep sides but aint gonna happen so who gives flying fook

Agreed. It's just Stamford have that history. Me Dad reckons they were always the team to beat during his 25 year career on Sundays. Having seen Advance Couriers though I agree - the Alliance's top division is full of decent sides.

I just thought I'd raise a cheeky discussion to be honest. I was just raising a debate from all sides of the corners (Leagues)

But the Banter reached it's highest point when I read Two Strikers, 128 Goals Between them and quit when they're 9-0 up. I love it. Alby speaks sense.

I've started to write a blog about Sileby Athletic not sure whether to publish it yet but I did enjoy writing my first cheeky post.

Anyhow, Greenhill FC in the Divisional Cup (Johnstones Paint) on Sunday. They've won 6 out of 6 in a Division higher but I'm sure we'll be up for it.

Take Care,

As Tupac once said, "Everybody Needs To Chill"

Tevez.

greenhill are rubbish mate dont know how they manage 6 wins out 6 we spanked them 8-1 just play football and youll win

Right then what ever you say Albert, we'll see when we play you. We'll probably stop the scoring around about 8 or 9-0 that is with are two strikers upfront getting 128 goals between them last season. And I will score past you boys :thumbup:

Oh and about not getting into your team :giggle: I can get into a Division 2 Leics Sunday side which is miles better than a Charnwood league or what ever you play in

From what i have heard, you being a left winger and me being a right, Im in for an easy game against your lot. :P

Right then what ever you say Albert, we'll see when we play you. We'll probably stop the scoring around about 8 or 9-0 that is with are two strikers upfront getting 128 goals between them last season. And I will score past you boys :thumbup:

Oh and about not getting into your team :giggle: I can get into a Division 2 Leics Sunday side which is miles better than a Charnwood league or what ever you play in

:crylaugh:

Oh god, I take my hat off to you pal.

Do you want your tissues and dummy back or do you want to admit the fact you made a tit out of yourself and got your Dinner?

Archived