Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Got done 5-0 , not great results today for the ft massive

Nar we got done 8-4. They're a decent side though.

Another week and we score enough goals to win a game but ship too many at the other end. And still the same centre back pairing continue to play week in week out. Seriously frustrating times!

ah well Britania next week. If we lose that I think I'll probabley pack it in :giggle:

EDIT: win lose or draw, I can pretty much gurantee we wont keep a clean shet though

Lost 4-1 pal, how you get on?

Went 1-0 up then just took foot of the pedal from then. Never mind it's a cup we're not going to win.

They are the most unsporting and gobby team in Charnwood Sunday League.

won 1-0 couldnt get goin had 6 players out to...so not a bad result should have won by more they dint even have a shot on goal.

Cardiff_Fox, Do you play on Sundays?

No.

Never seeked out a team this Summer. In the last year, I lost loads of pudding (about 6 stones worth), so I was always too fat for footie until the past 10 months. I'd never make a training session either as I have to go college/uni on Tuesday's and Wednesday's for work.

My bro plays at U17's level and has played Jake's side this year. My Dad played Saturdays and Sundays for about 25 years. So he knows a lot of blokes on the 'scene' so to speak and I know a few guys too.

That is all and hence the reason I have an interest in the 'scene'.

No.

Never seeked out a team this Summer. In the last year, I lost loads of pudding (about 6 stones worth), so I was always too fat for footie until the past 10 months. I'd never make a training session either as I have to go college/uni on Tuesday's and Wednesday's for work.

My bro plays at U17's level and has played Jake's side this year. My Dad played Saturdays and Sundays for about 25 years. So he knows a lot of blokes on the 'scene' so to speak and I know a few guys too.

That is all and hence the reason I have an interest in the 'scene'.

:blink:

What team?

Archived