Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Drew 3-3 with Riverside today down to 10 men last 10 minutes of the match.

Both teams hardly played well but i felt we had teh edge for most of it, but for there keeper any other day would have been 6-3.

I scored the 3rd goal, was miles offside aswell still needed finshing though.

Well take a point as will they im sure.

Both teams hardly played well but i felt we had teh edge for most of it, but for there keeper any other day would have been 6-3.

i'll agree with that..dont no bout the 6-3 though we could have said we might of won it right at the end if it wernt for a great save from your stand in keeper to touch it round the post.........might have been a better game if we had a decent referee think you'll agree he was poor, fair result in the end i think we know we can play better and i think you can play better to......think it might be us two at the top by the end of the season ;)

il agree with that.. we didnt really deserve anything from that game, so we were lucky to get a point.. For most of it you were the better team. I think our 3rd goal might have been offside too, cudnt really tell from where i was.. no doubt i was still shouting that he was miles onside at the time :P.. I loved it how most of our team were shouting to test your stand in keeper when your first team keeps got injured, But didnt Nels play for the county in goal if i remember rightly??

i'll agree with that..dont no bout the 6-3 though we could have said we might of won it right at the end if it wernt for a great save from your stand in keeper to touch it round the post.........might have been a better game if we had a decent referee think you'll agree he was poor, fair result in the end i think we know we can play better and i think you can play better to......think it might be us two at the top by the end of the season ;)

Best ref we've had this season by a country mile in my opinon.

1st game this season where I've come off the park thoroughly pissed off with myself and the team in all honesty. We were coasting at 3-1, our striker missed an open goal to make it 4 and its game over.

And as for me, just could not get into the game, stayed wide, screamed got nothing, came inside and was told not to conjest up the middle, couldn't win.

Then at the end 2 great chances to win it aswell. I'll take the point though fair result in my opinion.

il agree with that.. we didnt really deserve anything from that game, so we were lucky to get a point.. For most of it you were the better team. I think our 3rd goal might have been offside too, cudnt really tell from where i was.. no doubt i was still shouting that he was miles onside at the time :P.. I loved it how most of our team were shouting to test your stand in keeper when your first team keeps got injured, But didnt Nels play for the county in goal if i remember rightly??

Which player are if you dont mind me asking?

I think he did yes, quality keeper.

Best ref we've had this season by a country mile in my opinon.

1st game this season where I've come off the park thoroughly pissed off with myself and the team in all honesty. We were coasting at 3-1, our striker missed an open goal to make it 4 and its game over.

And as for me, just could not get into the game, stayed wide, screamed got nothing, came inside and was told not to conjest up the middle, couldn't win.

Then at the end 2 great chances to win it aswell. I'll take the point though fair result in my opinion.

We all have them mate.

i started off left back today then half way through second half went centre back... think i was wearing number 6 today not entirely sure!! .. thought it was bit harsh to take you off today mate thought u were having a decent game, if you are the player i think you are lol

Draw was a fair result in my opinion. Most of the lads felt it was 2 points lost than 1 gained, we've got a long season ahead still if people are writing us off then fair play to you. We will be up there at the end of the season, being champions doesn't happen overnight.

I scored the 3rd goal,was miles offside aswell still needed finshing though.

i hope your not saying i was a shite linesman! lol... fair result i think we were well below par today proberly as half the team were still twice the drink drive limit! :whistle::beer: all the best for the rest of the season lads :)

Bloody hell <_<

Lost 4-2, we were 2-0 up at half time!

As soon as our centre midfielder went off injured we just capitulated.

Didn't score but managed to set up both our goals.

Who you play for?

We lost 4-3 dodgey ref blind aswell as there lino! :@

Grr.

Ibstock 2-3 Whetstone.

All over them, they had 4 chances and put 3 away, we had about 12.

Our strikers first game back from suspension scored 2 and with about 6 minutes left I had my first clear chance of the whole season so far. The ball dropped to me about 10 yards out and I tried to place it, when I should have smashed it, and it hit the post. Gutted.

:frusty:

Nar we got done 8-4. They're a decent side though.

Another week and we score enough goals to win a game but ship too many at the other end. And still the same centre back pairing continue to play week in week out. Seriously frustrating times!

ah well Britania next week. If we lose that I think I'll probabley pack it in :giggle:

EDIT: win lose or draw, I can pretty much gurantee we wont keep a clean shet though

Britannia 2 - 1 Ashby Railway

When's the retirement party Manwell?

:P

We were beaten 3-0 by a good St Pats side , Ex Sileby Aths player Andy Mee made a 2nd half appearence for us

You think we'll beat them in the league Mark? St Pats have been my most hated team over the years, I really want to phil scolari 'kill' them.

Farce yesterday at my brother's match.

Ref didn't turn up, a ring confirmed he was double booked. Neither manager had the number to call up the league or FA, then they wouldn't agree to having a coach (whose known the home team all of a week) as a ref but the players wanted to. Then they said 'Friendly or Walk', Walk was the reply. This was after them dishing out the chat after winning the previous week in the changing rooms post-match.

I was even more annoyed their parents had came up all the way from Kegworth yet not one of them was angered by their manager's decision. They're top by 3 points and knew they'd risk losing that lead yesterday. They beat my bro's side last week 3-1 but got hammered by them 3-0 and 5-1 previously in the season.

Now my bro's side will play them midweek in March sometime when Kegworth have all but wrapped up the league. Gave my bro's side all the motivation not to lose until they play Kegworth again - do them 5-0 and claim the title.

Jake's team could do them a favour by doing the Forest supporting w***ers as well.

As often the case at youth level, the organisation is a farce. Weeks previous, a team turned up to play my brother's side and they already playing in the cup. The league hadn't informed them of the situation and still advertised the league fixture.

[

i started off left back today then half way through second half went centre back... think i was wearing number 6 today not entirely sure!! .. thought it was bit harsh to take you off today mate thought u were having a decent game, if you are the player i think you are lol

Yeah red boots got the third goal.

I was poor first half never got the ball but when i got in to the game i was giving you shaggy haired CB a rough time. Got to accept the subtitution and get on with it i guess.

Farce yesterday at my brother's match.

Ref didn't turn up, a ring confirmed he was double booked. Neither manager had the number to call up the league or FA, then they wouldn't agree to having a coach (whose known the home team all of a week) as a ref but the players wanted to. Then they said 'Friendly or Walk', Walk was the reply. This was after them dishing out the chat after winning the previous week in the changing rooms post-match.

I was even more annoyed their parents had came up all the way from Kegworth yet not one of them was angered by their manager's decision. They're top by 3 points and knew they'd risk losing that lead yesterday. They beat my bro's side last week 3-1 but got hammered by them 3-0 and 5-1 previously in the season.

Now my bro's side will play them midweek in March sometime when Kegworth have all but wrapped up the league. Gave my bro's side all the motivation not to lose until they play Kegworth again - do them 5-0 and claim the title.

Jake's team could do them a favour by doing the Forest supporting w***ers as well.

As often the case at youth level, the organisation is a farce. Weeks previous, a team turned up to play my brother's side and they already playing in the cup. The league hadn't informed them of the situation and still advertised the league fixture.

Were only about 3 points behind your bros team so we can catch you both up (doubt it) but we gota play them away in the new year so will be a tough game.

You think we'll beat them in the league Mark? St Pats have been my most hated team over the years, I really want to phil scolari 'kill' them.

If you have beaten Gutho 6-1 who had hammered us 5-0 the week before then you should have enough to beat Pats . 1 good centre midfielder called scouse needs to be kept quiet

Archived