Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Got the worse brusie ever on my toe with a decent gash to go with it. Went in for a tackle and won it but Riversode's player caught me he was going for the ball though. Split my boot open and my foot is still in agony.

Joys of Sunday football I guess.

If you have beaten Gutho 6-1 who had hammered us 5-0 the week before then you should have enough to beat Pats . 1 good centre midfielder called scouse needs to be kept quiet

He's not a bad player he played for Ratby Royals agaisnt us.

Horrible draw for Sparta Parva in stokes cup , away to Willows . Beat them and you got a fooking great chance of winning that.

the one team we didnt want to face, but its 11 vs 11 so whatever team we face we will give 100% and the lads are very confident after beating a very good Great Wigston team :D

whoever wins that will probably win the cup

Horrible draw for Sparta Parva in stokes cup , away to Willows . Beat them and you got a fooking great chance of winning that.
I've heard they are quality. Still in the county cup with us and Ashby.
the one team we didnt want to face, but its 11 vs 11 so whatever team we face we will give 100% and the lads are very confident after beating a very good Great Wigston team :D

whoever wins that will probably win the cup

Yep, terrible draw. Although you have to beat the best teams if you're going to win a cup.

We will defo give it our best shot and I'm sure the rest of the lads will be well up for this tie against the pothunters!

Yep, terrible draw. Although you have to beat the best teams if you're going to win a cup.

We will defo give it our best shot and I'm sure the rest of the lads will be well up for this tie against the pothunters!

Exactly the same with us Pat, we've got Wymeswold on Sunday.

I hope we give them a run for their money.

Nice. Big up the Sileby Ath's

I'll pass on the message to the lads Patty. Your more of an inspriation than Diego Maradona is to Argentina especially after that header that whiskered the post in Pre Season. Cracks me up everytime brother.

I'll pass on the message to the lads Patty. Your more of an inspriation than Diego Maradona is to Argentina especially after that header that whiskered the post in Pre Season. Cracks me up everytime brother.

You crack me up everytime you post.

lol. Alright Shaun.

When you playing them? Might come down for a gander.

lol. Alright Shaun.

When you playing them? Might come down for a gander.

This Sunday coming mate.

Read this I found for you mate

We have an initial allocation of 1500 standing tickets in the Tom Moore Stand for this fixture.

POLITE NOTICE

Please respect your fellow supporters when following Sileby Athletic away from home, by sitting in your respective seat/s as shown on your match tickets

Tickets for this game will go on sale as follows;

Monday 1st Dec Priority 1 season ticket holders

Tuesday 2nd Dec Priority 2 season ticket holders

Wednesday 3rd Dec Priority 3 season ticket holders

Thursday 4th Dec Members, Subject to availability.

Friday 5th Dec General Sale, subject to availability.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults £18.00

Seniors £12.00

Juveniles (11-17yrs) £8.00

Under 11's £4.00

Under 7's Free

Ath Travel will leave the Stadium at 8.00am on the day of the game and are priced as follows.

Adult Season Ticket Holder £19.00

Senior Season Ticket Holder £17.00

Under 16 Season Ticket Holder £17.00

Adult £21.00

Senior £19.00

Under 16 £19.00

Sileby Athletic Supporters who are travelling to the League Cup clash against Wymeswold at Stadio Del Rawlins on Sunday, December 7th are advised that they may be held back in the stadium following the game. This action will be taken to allow away supporters to disperse following the fixture. However, Ath supporters travelling by train are advised they may now miss the final connextion from Quorn to Sileby - which leaves Quorn at 1.15. Therefore, supporters are advised to seek alternative travel arrangements. This action has been taken following consultation between Sileby Athletic and Wymeswold FC.

Even though we are at home, I thought it would be abit of cheeky banter.

Bloody hell <_<

Lost 4-2, we were 2-0 up at half time!

As soon as our centre midfielder went off injured we just capitulated.

Didn't score but managed to set up both our goals.

Try this on for size then; Fosse went 4-0 up (unbelievable in the present Fosse climate) Lutterworth Knights pulled it back to 4-4 we took the lead again, they equalised and won 6-5 with a goal in the last minute - I don't think you can get more gutting than that, I almost cried. Amazingly enough though we are not bottom, there are two teams losing more than us at the moment!

I don't understand it, we have some really great players. It's sad :(

Archived