Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Have you not been told yet Maybes? Rob sent an email round to us as we aren't due down to have a game on that day but I guess it's been hastily rearranged.

Yeah I know we are playing you.

The :dunno: was referring to you saying you should bring extra medical kits :P;)

Why would you need extra medical kits?

2 weeks notice for the game and with both teams not having a fixture it made sense for the league to arrange it, especially to avoid fixture backlogs at the end of the season :)

Hopefully i'll be fit in time, having a fitness test in fan club tonight!

Yeah I know we are playing you.

The :dunno: was referring to you saying you should bring extra medical kits :P;)

Why would you need extra medical kits?

2 weeks notice for the game and with both teams not having a fixture it made sense for the league to arrange it, especially to avoid fixture backlogs at the end of the season :)

Hopefully i'll be fit in time, having a fitness test in fan club tonight!

I'm flipping jesting lads for goodness sake! After last time eh? eh? Remind me not to crack a gag next time :P

Was looking forward to three sundays off but now they've slotted this in, nevermind should be a good game.

yes mate he did he sends one in every week but thats the first one to get printed :thumbup: not a bad report do you agree

Decent effort :thumbup:

Evaluated the game up pretty well bit biast in parts :P

The best bit of the article by a country mile is about Sileby's number 10 wonder strike or whatever it says :giggle:

Got a game tomorrow?

Decent effort :thumbup:

Evaluated the game up pretty well bit biast in parts :P

The best bit of the article by a country mile is about Sileby's number 10 wonder strike or whatever it says :giggle:

Got a game tomorrow?

its bound to be a bit he is one of our players :whistle: got done 5-4 aet against beacon they scored a couple of lucky goals and for thier third one of thier players tripped our last defender while another one ran through and scored on a differnt day we would have beat them

its bound to be a bit he is one of our players :whistle: got done 5-4 aet against beacon they scored a couple of lucky goals and for thier third one of thier players tripped our last defender while another one ran through and scored on a differnt day we would have beat them

Yer it was a great performane by the riverside boys today, i really thought we were gonna get walked over! it was no shame to lose to them with 3mins left before pens

Archived