Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Made my debut today. Awful performance. Away at New Parks. Game never should have been played, it was like a fooking ice rink. Played 15 minutes in the first half, when the lino went Awol. That was entertaining. Lost 10-1 in the end :(

Who you play for? Adults?

Was going to watch Willows but my mate who knew where the ground was too drunk to come out so went to see Great Wigston vs Fosse instead.

Well played Fosse, lost 4-3 but could have won! Great Wigston Keeper :giggle:

Going to be a cracking game next week!

Was going to watch Willows but my mate who knew where the ground was too drunk to come out so went to see Great Wigston vs Fosse instead.

Well played Fosse, lost 4-3 but could have won! Great Wigston Keeper :giggle:

Going to be a cracking game next week!

Yeah from the 25minutes I saw they more than matched great wigston.

The banter next sunday - cant wait.

Played Enderby, premier champions last year and going for it again this year. We were winning 1-0 until about the hour mark, then we just capitulated. Again. Sigh.

Plus, the **** of a keeper elbowed me in the ****ing ribs. Agony.

Played Enderby, premier champions last year and going for it again this year. We were winning 1-0 until about the hour mark, then we just capitulated. Again. Sigh.

Plus, the **** of a keeper elbowed me in the ****ing ribs. Agony.

What age group are you?

Won 4-0 V Fleckney bagged 1 :)

I play for Exeter Arms FC in Div4, we beat Sporting Wigston at home 4-0 this morning.

Last weekend we knocked Niffy Ressies out of the stokes cup, that was a battle over at their place!!

You are in the same league as us. All these exeter players keep popping up on forums bigging themselves us :blink::whistle:

You are in the same league as us. All these exeter players keep popping up on forums bigging themselves us :blink::whistle:

I know it's embarrassing, that Rutland Boy is our chairman....... he doesn't even watch us play as he's the manager of the reserves......

I think he's the only one thats banging on about us, just makes us look like pricks though. Most of the lads just want to get on and play football.

Who do you play for?

I know it's embarrassing, that Rutland Boy is our chairman....... he doesn't even watch us play as he's the manager of the reserves......

I think he's the only one thats banging on about us, just makes us look like pricks though. Most of the lads just want to get on and play football.

Who do you play for?

Sparta Parva. Tomassi on here is the gaffer.

Yeah I've heard quite a few murmurings from other teams on how they want to get one over on you Rutlands boys for big mouthing on the forums lol.

The league is so tight at the moment, although the big 4 seem to have broken away a bit.

Yea i'm not surprised, he's making us targets. for teams now.

I think we went top today on goal diff but there is still a long way to go yet.

We still have to play Wigston twice, you and niffy once more. Those will be the must win games.

Yea i'm not surprised, he's making us targets. for teams now.

I think we went top today on goal diff but there is still a long way to go yet.

We still have to play Wigston twice, you and niffy once more. Those will be the must win games.

Yep. Although we had have a game in had on you guys and niffy have two.

Time will tell.

Yeah its very tight at the top now, 3 points separating 4 teams at the top of the league, but anyone can still beat anyone, especially with teams like Fosse, Magna, Harrow and Sporting all improving week by week (of which all 4 i expected to be challenging from the start)

We just want to have fun whilst trying to play football so expect plenty of good banter from us next time we meet :D

Its a good season this year as there are no clear run-away leaders, makes it interesting!

I had the mits on today and made one awful howler. A couple of other mistakes but generally was ok I thought.

We can't buy a win at the moment sadly, despite playing very well at times. Can see the second half of the season being a lot brighter for us as we have too much talent to not get a few results. Maybe a bit of luck needs to go our way at some point.

Happy with todays performance though, unlucky not to get a result.

I had the mits on today and made one awful howler. A couple of other mistakes but generally was ok I thought.

We can't buy a win at the moment sadly, despite playing very well at times. Can see the second half of the season being a lot brighter for us as we have too much talent to not get a few results. Maybe a bit of luck needs to go our way at some point.

Happy with todays performance though, unlucky not to get a result.

I thought you were excellent in goal, and the so called awful howler was just unfortunate. Very unlucky not to get a result today.

I will be honest i thought Fosse might get a hammering against a spreightly young Great Wigston side due to what happened last week with Lutterworth but i was proved very wrong, your lads will be fine and next weeks going to be a cracking game as long as the banter doesnt get taken too far (like the lad who got sent off for wigston :giggle: ) Looking forward to it :thumbup:

On the subject of football, We (Rawlins College) are in the 5th Round of the English Schools Cup (Last 64) and we're away at Repton in Derbyshire. Quality banter and we're all in shirts and ties. Oh and their school beat United Academy and Shrewsburys!!

On the subject of football, We (Rawlins College) are in the 5th Round of the English Schools Cup (Last 64) and we're away at Repton in Derbyshire. Quality banter and we're all in shirts and ties. Oh and their school beat United Academy and Shrewsburys!!

Good luck Tevez :thumbup:

Archived