Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

We sadly know that Indian fans in Leicester have no interest  in attending GR Jarvis prediction that Rahane would add 500 Indian fans at the gate only about 495 off the mark. However always noticed that in the comments section  on youtube  for games  most come from Asian fans and also noticed that Rahane has almost 7M followers on twitter or X so it would be interesting to know how many are paying to stream the games maybe a good few

3 hours ago, Graceroad said:

We sadly know that Indian fans in Leicester have no interest  in attending GR Jarvis prediction that Rahane would add 500 Indian fans at the gate only about 495 off the mark. However always noticed that in the comments section  on youtube  for games  most come from Asian fans and also noticed that Rahane has almost 7M followers on twitter or X so it would be interesting to know how many are paying to stream the games maybe a good few

I think that is a good call, alot of Indian guys at my club reckon the stream was well used. I've no idea myself but if it is then could be a good money spinner in the right hands. 

Obviously lccc are probably not the right hands. 

If nothing else Rehane has given us a talking point put us in the map a bit. 

Plus what a player to watch. Absolutely magnificent cover drive, it's worth the 25 quid on its own. 

couldnt get the day off work, not even a half day, paid the £3.99 and its worse than the Youtube streams! absolutely tragic to watch 😂 theyve mentioned theres some technical issues but you had last week to work all this out.

one camera 45 degrees behind the batsman in the pavillion, one ground camera

15 minutes ago, Cakey said:

I think that is a good call, alot of Indian guys at my club reckon the stream was well used. I've no idea myself but if it is then could be a good money spinner in the right hands. 

Obviously lccc are probably not the right hands. 

If nothing else Rehane has given us a talking point put us in the map a bit. 

Plus what a player to watch. Absolutely magnificent cover drive, it's worth the 25 quid on its own. 

From what I’ve noticed in the past, the better bet is Pakistani and Afghan fans on the gate. Umar Akmal brought more people through the gates than Rahane or any other Indian player that we’ve previously had. As did Shakib. 

• Like 1

Gutted I can’t make it today. Looks like a beautiful day down there. Watching on stream, which is no different to the YouTube coverage, if not worse because of the crap camera angle they’re using. 

Just now, blurryface said:

how is the highlight camera better than the paid live stream camera.

so disappointing this, all forgotten if we get to finals day though

Everyone expressed their frustration on Twitter but Jarvis just batted them all back. I am starting to wonder whether we’re the crash test dummy for the ECB to put all county cricket behind a paywall

Kimber occasionally takes these big wickets for a part time bowler. He's came on leaps and bounds this year just as Patel did last (?) season. Hopefully Budinger next season. 

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Kimber occasionally takes these big wickets for a part time bowler. He's came on leaps and bounds this year just as Patel did last (?) season. Hopefully Budinger next season. 

Budinger is averaging 51 in this competition this season 

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Budinger is averaging 51 in this competition this season 

Green shoots but he's not made the leap yet, CC and T20 performances haven't been there yet