Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Depressing that we're even playing poorly in the code that was previously our speciality.

:(

Our bowling is village. So easy to attack, can see us going for 160+ every time.

Our bowling is village. So easy to attack, can see us going for 160+ every time.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch us this season, too busy with work, but it certainly sounds that way from what others have said about it. It appears that there's no aggression or drive in our bowling, which is genuinely depressing considering our batting seems to be going down hill.

We need to get it sorted for the YB40 that's for sure.

utterly pathetic and embarrassing! cobb, always good for a shot or two but 9/10 times he gifts his wicket. in fairness today, he was out to a worldy catch, but still there was no need to play that shot. i think he'd hit a boundary a few balls earlier? brain dead.

in fact, i think every single batsmen so far today has got himself out with a poor shot, as opposed to being gotten out. so embarrassing. and i agree on the players, why isn't thakor playing yet some nobody like thornely is?

how whitticase is still in a job i'll never know.

rant over!

why the hell is phil whitticase still head coach. his record is 28 wins in all forms of cricket going back to 2011 and including this season where they have only won 5 games. rememeber 2011 was the year we won the t20. if the board do not remove whitticase at the end of the season then they have no ambition to make leicestershire good again.todays performance is bloody dreadful

Pathetic, the one format we have been sensational at whilst failing miserably in the rest over the past 10 years and we are now being dragged down to that level in this.

So sad to think this county was winning the County Championship twice less than 20 years ago :(

Shameful. Becoming a national joke. Sure a lot of Minor Counties could beat us.

So glad there is no relegation or immediate prospect of moving the little clubs up, we could've gone years ago.

No true promotion battle in the 10 years we've been in the 2nd division, haven't been good at one-day cricket since 2001, Twenty20 was the last hope and that's falling away.

Guest MattP

Didn't they get beat by Leeds and Bradford Uni a couple months back.

They did, even Large Al popped in with a wicket. :ph34r:

Whitticase needs to do the honourable thing and step down immediately. I won't say that we're Minor Counties standard as that's offensive to some of those teams. We could well be joining them soon. Tripe, as usual.