Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

T20 side looks quite exciting probably be-

Cobb

Smith

O'Brien

Redfearn/Eckersley/Thackor

Styris

Sarwan (floating up and down the order depending on how the game is going)

Taylor

Wells

Ireland

Naik

Buck

Thought Thackor was missing for the first few games but a strong side on their day.

Ben Smith has done a lot of batting work with the entire squad. I think batting wise, we may be ok FC in div 2. I do wonder about the ability to regularly take 20 wickets and force a victory, but the improvement is remarkable and its very impressive.

Ben Smith has done a lot of batting work with the entire squad. I think batting wise, we may be ok FC in div 2. I do wonder about the ability to regularly take 20 wickets and force a victory, but the improvement is remarkable and its very impressive.

Spot on Smith has done a great job and we look like we can make runs which was a problem last year and we are still missing Sarwan

Guest MattP

A match we should have won today, in a really dominant position yesterday morning. Not quite ruthless enough with the bat.

A match we should have won today, in a really dominant position yesterday morning. Not quite ruthless enough with the bat.

Bowling isn't quite good enough to take 20 wickets yet however I'm overjoyed with these first 3 games. The coaching shake up has obviously had an effect and certain players look to be fulfilling their potential. 

Think they're still of the mentality that a draw is a good result for us, which has been the case for the past few years, even when we're in a winning position.

They desperately tried to win the Glamorgan game and probably would have if they hadn't of lost 40 overs to the weather. When you are continually losing a draw with a a good amount of bonus points can be looked at as a good result.

Hampshire coming up next weekend will be a huge test as they are probably the strongest side in the division, Sarwan should be back for this but who will be the unlucky batter he replaces?

By the way Redfearn got 150 for the seconds last week.