Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Haha yeah Ajmal will be key, just about damage limitation with him. Need an innings from Sarwan and Smith today, both very badly out of form. I'd be happy if we get to 250, anything else will be a bonus.

On the bowling front, cracking effort from the lads. Just shows that once the opening pair nip out a couple of batsmen, having good back up i.e. Raine and Jones is vital. They both took 2 apiece which took a lot of pressure off Buck and Shreck. Ireland and Jigar haven't done this at all this season, worse they've leaked runs after early inroads.

Massive day for county today, if we can still be batting at the close of play we should have a lead of over 100, Smith Sarwan Cobb O'Brien Redfearn Raine need to take us to 300 then the other 3 can have a swing and a hit to take us to 330+

That would be awesome mate!

Early drop catch and the runs are coming at an alarming rate, best weather for batting so far and pitch isn't doing much. I can see Worcestershire batting for most if not all of today and getting a huge lead, then Ajmal ripping us up on a dry gripping track. Full of optimism me!