Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Tom Wells HAS to play in the next four day game. Been the most consistent player so far this season in the T20 and we really have nothing to lose now so we may as well play the young players ahead of next year. 

Just glad we've got another win under the belt. Good chase as well, two very good batting displays in two days. 

Squad for Surrey: Smith, Robson, Eckersley, Redfern, Boyce, Cobb, O’Brien, Taylor, Raine, Naik, Sykes, Buck and Shreck. (No Sarwan, he's injured, excited to see how we cope without him).

I'd take Sykes and Boyce out of that.

Edited by riznarma

No Wells? give the lad a chance at 4 day what more does he have to do. Though not wishing injury on anyone perhaps Sarwan could return to the West Indies and not come back.

I'd be happy if Sarwan never plays for Leicestershire again. Wellsy deserves a chance. If any of you are on twitter follow me @RizLCFC.

Edited by riznarma

Agree on Smith, he should've played. Jones might be injured.

County sign a player on a short term loan with injury problems, wouldn't put it past them. Team selections and team policy beyond me, Anyone got any ideas when Thakor will return?

County sign a player on a short term loan with injury problems, wouldn't put it past them. Team selections and team policy beyond me, Anyone got any ideas when Thakor will return?

Thakor is back playing. Not sure when he will be considered for selection. Won't be long. That said out middle order does look better and we are not short of bowlers (6 used today, Cobb and redfern still unused. ) I'd still pick Thakor, mind.

As for today, leics have done well. Rob Taylor the man. Buck and Shreck not on it. Not an expert cry I'd give redfern a 3 over whirl. Thakor would be perfect today. Medium pace.

Thakor is back playing. Not sure when he will be considered for selection. Won't be long. That said out middle order does look better and we are not short of bowlers (6 used today, Cobb and redfern still unused. ) I'd still pick Thakor, mind.

As for today, leics have done well. Rob Taylor the man. Buck and Shreck not on it. Not an expert cry I'd give redfern a 3 over whirl. Thakor would be perfect today. Medium pace.

Are we still destined for the bottom spot?

Knew it was going to be a bad day going into work listening to the clown on radio leicester bigging up yesterday like we were on top. Maybe at 230 odd for 7 but not at 320 for 7. Need nearly another 200 just to avoid the follow on. To think i was there when we won the title inflicting one of their worst ever defeats.

Guest MattP

When Tremlett is hitting 90 odd with the bat you know the bowling needs some serious work.

It's going to be two years without a Championship win.

Knew it was going to be a bad day going into work listening to the clown on radio leicester bigging up yesterday like we were on top. Maybe at 230 odd for 7 but not at 320 for 7. Need nearly another 200 just to avoid the follow on. To think i was there when we won the title inflicting one of their worst ever defeats.

That is the problem with local journalists (radio and newspaper) they are close to the players so will not criticise them, glossing over the current dire situation.