Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Big financial losses coming out in the media.

Expected that mate, no different to 2012 really. I'll be a lot more worried if this time next year we report similar figures. I'm quite certain that Wasim Khan will Be able to make 2/3 key sponsorship deals, including that of Grace Road, which will bring in a much needed healthy amount of income.

Expected that mate, no different to 2012 really. I'll be a lot more worried if this time next year we report similar figures. I'm quite certain that Wasim Khan will Be able to make 2/3 key sponsorship deals, including that of Grace Road, which will bring in a much needed healthy amount of income.

Looked at the financials on the AGM minutes. We paid out 1.1 mil on player salaries! Clearly some overpaid mediocre players on the books.

Also, the covenant release from the council makes the value of the land jump and that's not reflected yet.

The fact that it makes the asset base of the company jump will help when it comes to getting better terms on a re-financing this year.

Something that the old lot actually did well.

Im optimistic to the fact that I am very hopeful that we may win just 1 4 day match this year. I have to sit and watch this shit when I finish work, well I don't have to but I choose too sometimes I wonder if there is a point, last year in a few games there was some things that you couldn't help but laugh at, I will never forget Sarwan's declaration against Gloucester last year. lol

Seen him around a few times, he's huge. Don't think he played much of a part for us. [/

You have one of the most reliable county bowlers in Dave Masters playing for you, and Leics wouldn't give him the length of contract he wanted so he cleared off to you, he has made us pay for that mistake ever since!

Seen him around a few times, he's huge. Don't think he played much of a part for us. [/

You have one of the most reliable county bowlers in Dave Masters playing for you, and Leics wouldn't give him the length of contract he wanted so he cleared off to you, he has made us pay for that mistake ever since!

Did he no move to be closer to family? Or was that just the line the club gave.