Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Was sposed to be going today but my mate couldn't be arsed. It would be a case of boring boring Surrey though.

I'll always be Kent as I'm a few minutes walk from the border lol

275-5 now, superb.

Last 5 wickets down for 17 though. We definitely seem to be moving forward so far this season but still a long way to go. Green shoots.

Pieterson and Sangakkara both in for them. Could be a big first innings deficit here. Not long until we're bottom again which is a shame. Hope it doesnt knock confidence much.

I was at the Oval today. We played well, especially Eckersley and Robson who looked very very comfortable and gave up no chances until their wickets fell. I was, however, shocked at the size of Cosgrove seeing him in person for the first time. To call him overweight is an understatement, the guy looks morbidly obese.

I was at the Oval today. We played well, especially Eckersley and Robson who looked very very comfortable and gave up no chances until their wickets fell. I was, however, shocked at the size of Cosgrove seeing him in person for the first time. To call him overweight is an understatement, the guy looks morbidly obese.

He's a big ol' lad.

He was in Burger King the other day ordering a Bacon Double Cheeseburger; he managed to resist the fries and coke though.

463-8, 198 ahead with 33 overs remaining.

Even if we lose we're showing plenty of spirit and not rolling over with the bat as we have done before. Surrey are a huge club and we're making life difficult for them.

Edited by Corky

Absolutely superb 2nd innings with the bat.

Bonus point secured and I can certainly see us holding out for a draw now, a result which looked very unlikely.

As Corkey said, Surrey are a massive team so this could be a right result.