Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Just checked the score and was puzzled to see that our game was no longer in progress. An utter disgrace to lose like that. I fear that it is a matter of time before the ECB decide we are not good enough to be a first class county. Very, very sad.

They couldn't just get rid of us to leave 17 counties. That is our only saving grace.

A nice break before going to Chelmsford. Looking at Essex's records they've only gone past 300 once in 4 first innings this season. We need to win the toss and bat big, put them under pressure.

Edited by Hooky

A nice break before going to Chelmsford. Looking at Essex's records they've only gone past 300 once in 4 first innings this season. We need to win the toss and bat big, put them under pressure.

I think they have been preparing green tops at Chelmsford this season, be a result pitch, we have a great opportunity.

Apart from the first three balls the fielding was excellent and the bowling was tight. 123 was always going to be chasable with our batting line-up.

Good start in the T20 for, as the flag states, the cup kings. 

We look good. The young'uns have more belief listening to the interview at half way with Ben Raine.

The old heads this year of Cosgrove, McKay, O'B x 2 and Elliott will teach them a load.

Encouraging.

Ben Raine will play for England. Just hope those tvvats up the road don't start sniffing.

Very impressive win but Durham were very under strength in the bowling department - no Onions, Stokes, Rushworth or Wood - so let's not get too carried away. I think Elliott is the key - has calm assurance about him that is infectious. If that marginal stumping had gone against him I would have been worried about us panicking and messing things up. Real shame we are losing him for a few games.

Very impressive win but Durham were very under strength in the bowling department - no Onions, Stokes, Rushworth or Wood - so let's not get too carried away. I think Elliott is the key - has calm assurance about him that is infectious. If that marginal stumping had gone against him I would have been worried about us panicking and messing things up. Real shame we are losing him for a few games.

forget about them playing any cricket for Durham this summer