Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Not sure why Leics think Tom Wells can bowl at this level.

Me neither, would rather he just concentrated on his batting.

Akmal replacing McKay for the Lancashire game. Good to see us giving McKay a rest and replacing him with a more than adequate player.

How will we take 20 wickets without McKay though? Deserves a rest. Not overly keen with Akmal in the longer form of the game.

Guest MattP

Anyone heading to Derbyshire on Thursday?

I'm there, we've got a bus going from the Nags in Glenfield, 8 of us. Come and say hello if you see me.

Bit late but I was there on Friday and I would say that Atif Sheikh is quickest bowler I've ever seen in a Foxes shirt. Must've been bowling well over 90mph.

You did well to see the ball it was so gloomy, your right though he is rapid, the 3 balls he bowled at MCcullum in the New Zealand game with the 3rd one getting him out was fast bowling of the highest calibre, 2 quick bouncers and one that nipped back to get him out, great bowling.

At least we'll have the two biggest teams out of the way after this match. Two of the four biggest counties out of the 18, it would take an incredible effort to beat them. Hopefully we'll take wins from the other sides.

Edited by Corky

its same shit as last year lancashire are not like the team of the 90s and early 2000s . this can not keep going on oh and its good to see cosgrove failed again with the bat 

We're a much better team than last year. Small steps. Stick with the lads. 

its same shit as last year lancashire are not like the team of the 90s and early 2000s . this can not keep going on oh and its good to see cosgrove failed again with the bat 

They were champions four years ago

Guest MattP

Good night at Derby, shame about the result though.

Had a good 15 minute chat with Wasim Khan last night, what a nice bloke he is. Very optimistic and impressive, clearly has big plans for the county and you can see why he is where he is. Got an incredible knowledge of cricket and Leicestershire as well, were talking about games that happened ten years back and he can recall bowlers, incidents etc that usually only LCCC diehards could.

Atif has pace to burn, he could be anything if he can stayed disciplined in his bowling.