Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Good Points - Robson could be back in nick, Burgess and Ali have been impressive, Taylor's got his eye in. McKay and Raine are knocking out the stumps.

Bad Points - the top order are seriously letting the team down. I'd rest Cosgrove and Eckersley, bring in Agathagelou and Wells assuming he's not crocked.

I'd also tell Agathagelou to look at making no 3 his own in the 4 dayers. Give him a run before deciding on whether to retain him.

For all the positive talk, this season is almost worse than the last two, which is some achievement. Would be hard to blame it on the new leadership, but somehow we need a major injection of new talent over the winter. Quite possibly four or five new players, batters for the most part.

I'm wondering if Cosgrove is on a one or two year deal. Whilst Mackay has clearly been a success, I'm not so sure about Cosgrove frankly.

Really sad to see us continue to bump along the bottom. Changes are afoot in the professional game in England. I think we really need to see some significant improvement next season or the end could be around the corner.

For all the positive talk, this season is almost worse than the last two, which is some achievement. Would be hard to blame it on the new leadership, but somehow we need a major injection of new talent over the winter. Quite possibly four or five new players, batters for the most part.

I'm wondering if Cosgrove is on a one or two year deal. Whilst Mackay has clearly been a success, I'm not so sure about Cosgrove frankly.

Really sad to see us continue to bump along the bottom. Changes are afoot in the professional game in England. I think we really need to see some significant improvement next season or the end could be around the corner.

Been an odd season. There've been times we've been really competitive and others when we've been rank - sometimes in the same game eg v Surrey away when we batted out almost the entire final day for what seemed a certain draw only to let them get 220 off about 20 overs to win. Last few weeks have been v disappointing, though. RL Cup a complete disaster - to lose so heavily to a no mark team like Derbys is shockingly bad.