Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Big Cosy wasn't offered a contract for our Domestic season so think he has something to prove this season.

Clint Mckay don't quote me on this but may have only been offered a One Day contract and wont be playing 4 day cricket over here in the Summer.

Yeah, it'll be really interesting to see how Cosgrove gets on this season after having a bit of a mare (by his standards, not Leicestershire's!) last year. Has he lost any weight over the winter? He looked pretty Inzamamish at times between the wickets last year. I remember watching one of the TV games and watching him get run out where it literally looked like he ran out of steam trying to get to the other end!

Yeah, it'll be really interesting to see how Cosgrove gets on this season after having a bit of a mare (by his standards, not Leicestershire's!) last year. Has he lost any weight over the winter? He looked pretty Inzamamish at times between the wickets last year. I remember watching one of the TV games and watching him get run out where it literally looked like he ran out of steam trying to get to the other end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvyAZkNM6TA

Yeah, it'll be really interesting to see how Cosgrove gets on this season after having a bit of a mare (by his standards, not Leicestershire's!) last year. Has he lost any weight over the winter? He looked pretty Inzamamish at times between the wickets last year. I remember watching one of the TV games and watching him get run out where it literally looked like he ran out of steam trying to get to the other end![/quote Cozzie averaged over 40 last season Inc 4 centuries would hardly call that a mare

Haha brilliant, top 38 Inzamam run outs. I guess you have to buy the DVD to see the full 364?!

I got it sent to me about a week ago, made the mistake of watching them at work and I couldn't stop laughing. Was getting some strange looks