Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

We are getting spanked by essex in the 1/4 finals , they hit 350 with Bopara hitting 201 not out which included 132 off boundarys !

We are currently 163/5 off 30 overs

With twenty20's soon with us how do you lot think Leicestershire will do ?

Hopefully semi-finals at least. We have the ability to do well at this format, as we've previously shown. To win it again would be immense, and we'd qualify for that new "Champions League".

Hopefully semi-finals at least. We have the ability to do well at this format, as we've previously shown. To win it again would be immense, and we'd qualify for that new "Champions League".

Yeah the weather let us down last year so hopefully this year we will make it to finals day. I think the group we are in is very tough and i can see Sheepshire doing well :( But hopefully we can suprise a few teams like years go bye.

That "champions league" event wound be great and think of the money from it :D

I should be okay getting tickets on the door tonight shouldn't I?? Haven't been down for a few years now so im unsure what the crowds are like??

I think so mate. Last year there was massive intrest but due to the rain that washed them out aparently the demand this year has not been so big.

But to be on the safe side give them a ring and im sure they will be able to help you.

Edited by baker11