Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

God a draw against the league leaders - after forcing them to follow on. Shame we just didn't have enough to bowl them out on the last day.

Malik got a 5 for - he's been a great signing, I hope we give him a new contract.

In other news, Tom New has gone on loan to Derbyshire for a month as their wicket keeper has broken his finger. Will be good experience for him behind the stumps.

God a draw against the league leaders - after forcing them to follow on. Shame we just didn't have enough to bowl them out on the last day.

Malik got a 5 for - he's been a great signing, I hope we give him a new contract.

In other news, Tom New has gone on loan to Derbyshire for a month as their wicket keeper has broken his finger. Will be good experience for him behind the stumps.

6 games left in the championship, Gloucs twice, Glamorgan, Derby, Middx and Essex.

Got to fancy our chances of getting at least 3 wins from this so promotion still a possibility???

Lost a game today that we really should have won with the total we posted. The bowlers bowled well towards the begining of the innings but lost it for us towards the end.

Same all season. We seem content with making poor decisions that are costing us winning. I think Niko is a great player, but he is not a good captain, I hate to say.

Same all season. We seem content with making poor decisions that are costing us winning. I think Niko is a great player, but he is not a good captain, I hate to say.

We still haven't recovered from the Twenty20 performances. Hopefully we can win promotion in the Championship, and avoid the wooden spoon in the NatWest League.

Not really sure its nico's captincy i jsut think its our players not performing to there standads.

48 off 17 balls is like playstation style but fair play to glamorgan it was one hell innings by them.

Something is wrong at the club. HD has been disciplined and dropped for his attitude apparently. We can't buy a result let alone win one :( And we have released a good player in Cummins. Since Snapper has gone, we have become a joke, yet again. Boon sort it out, or just leave.

Something is wrong at the club. HD has been disciplined and dropped for his attitude apparently. We can't buy a result let alone win one :( And we have released a good player in Cummins. Since Snapper has gone, we have become a joke, yet again. Boon sort it out, or just leave.

Well, we are currently at the end of day 3 of a county championship game against Middlesex at Lords and after they got 367 in their first innings, we are on 475-5!!

Will do well to win it, but that's good batting. Need quick runs tomorrow then quick wickets.

Ackers 190 not out and Cobb 120 not out. Great stuff and I still think it is promising.

Well, we are currently at the end of day 3 of a county championship game against Middlesex at Lords and after they got 367 in their first innings, we are on 475-5!!

Will do well to win it, but that's good batting. Need quick runs tomorrow then quick wickets.

Ackers 190 not out and Cobb 120 not out. Great stuff and I still think it is promising.

Well done HD! He has had a very solid season.

How did England get on in the ODI?

Well done HD! He has had a very solid season.

How did England get on in the ODI?

It's a day nighter so still going. We got 275-5 from our 50 overs....SA currently 77-1 off 12.4..

HD has had a generally very successful season. His form in the twenty20 was the only downer, although that goes for the whole squad really.

HD passed 1000 runs for the season yesterday. No-one else in the side will get anywhere near that figure.

By the way, England won by 20 runs, with TWO Leicester-born players, Samit Patel and Luke Wright, in the side. Patel did OK as a bowler, taking 1-42 off 10 overs.