Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Signing Dominic Cork will convert him. I'll love it too :cool::scarf:

*ducks*

If we signed Dominic Cork, you wouldn't have just me to deal with. I'm pretty sure Cobbo will be with me. :angry:

I think next season is going to be a very tough one....ah well, there is always beer to enhance a defeat in the cricket.

And, occasionally, sunshiiiiiiine.

It'll be a few years before we're contenders on the county scene again I think, but we need to concentrate on youth in order to get there.

It'll be a few years before we're contenders on the county scene again I think, but we need to concentrate on youth in order to get there.

Yes I completely agree - it'll be a few hard seasons though.

Then if they are just pinched like Broad - I will get angry.

No, you have never recovered from getting rid of Brad Hodge on of the finest players to ever play

He was wonderful to watch. Remember his first season - little known over here then, but my goodness he was an exciting batsman.

We did not get rid - he went to a much larger county for a nicer birrof money. Helped us to a bit of glory though in 2004 :D

He was wonderful to watch. Remember his first season - little known over here then, but my goodness he was an exciting batsman.

We did not get rid - he went to a much larger county for a nicer birrof money. Helped us to a bit of glory though in 2004 :D

Been consitently dicked around by Aus selectors, especially considering his last test match he hit a double ton. He has lead the rival of Victorian cricket over here as we have been the best team since 03/04.

Who is LCCC overseas player for this season, is it still Dipenaar

No, you have never recovered from getting rid of Brad Hodge on of the finest players to ever play

He left for Lancs- we had no say in the matter once they were interested.

We've had some decent Aussies- Kasper was good, as was Chris Rogers for a time.

He left for Lancs- we had no say in the matter once they were interested.

We've had some decent Aussies- Kasper was good, as was Chris Rogers for a time.

Kasper was there for a while wasn't he.

Chris Rogers plays for Victoria now and having a great year, was close to going on the tour of South Africa leaving in a week or two. Plays in the same side as Brad Hodge. Rogers Opening, Hodge 3, Dave Hussey 4, Cam White 5, Ronnie MacDonald 6 (but his going to South Africa)

Kasper was there for a while wasn't he.

Chris Rogers plays for Victoria now and having a great year, was close to going on the tour of South Africa leaving in a week or two. Plays in the same side as Brad Hodge. Rogers Opening, Hodge 3, Dave Hussey 4, Cam White 5, Ronnie MacDonald 6 (but his going to South Africa)

Kasper was with us in 1999.

Do you know what's happened to Dan Marsh? We had him for a bit, top class player but sadly got injured and his time was cut short with us.

Kasper was with us in 1999.

Do you know what's happened to Dan Marsh? We had him for a bit, top class player but sadly got injured and his time was cut short with us.

Dan Marsh captains Tasmania, seems like he has been round for ever a solid all rounder, never good enough for higher honours may have played in an Aussie 2nd XI once but appart from that nothing. But yeah his solid.

That was a great night. :cry:

Bloody was!

Finding venues to watch it was tough mind, thank God for the old Walkabout (RIP).

Those were the days, my friend.

Remember Rosie's or whatever it was called "what do you mean there's a second half? It's finished, innit?"