Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Talking to someone who went to last night's AGM, I hear we're getting Aussie all-rounder Andrew McDonald as next year's overseas signing.

There's also a salary cap in place for this season. We're well below it but one county is reportedly £200k over it.. :o

Talking to someone who went to last night's AGM, I hear we're getting Aussie all-rounder Andrew McDonald as next year's overseas signing.

There's also a salary cap in place for this season. We're well below it but one county is reportedly £200k over it.. :o

RONNIE!!!!

Not a spectacular player only ever got 2 first class tons. Never really takes 5 wicket hauls but keeps it tighter than a nuns c... he is just a very solid player not flashy some times boring as bat shit but he is a good player.

Good to hear Stewy Law will be celebrating his 60th bday at Derbyshire (who i used to support)

Warwickshire, I hope bet. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you Andy Hall !!! How can we allow this idiot get a ton :angry: Apparently we dropped him on 0 according to Charlie Dagnall >_< I hope Boeta pulls his finger out of his arse this year and Ackerman to be his prolific self .....

If anyone is interested in Leicestershire CCC collectables, there's a 1975 HM silver salver for sale at an auction this evening (at The Garendon Club on Schfield Road, Loughborough) bearing the signatures of the team of that time. It seems a bit over reserved to me at about £150-£175 but then sporting memorabelia usually does seeing as I give most of mine away. :D

PS: I might have guessed the start of the cricket season would have heralded rain!

Edited by Thracian

Damn you Andy Hall !!! How can we allow this idiot get a ton :angry: Apparently we dropped him on 0 according to Charlie Dagnall >_< I hope Boeta pulls his finger out of his arse this year and Ackerman to be his prolific self .....

The catch was very hard! But yes we did let them off the hook yesterday. Cliff and Harris bowled very well.