Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Durham have made 144-8 from their 20 overs.

-------------O----M------R----W

Wyatt-----4.0----1-----14----3

How about them figures!?

Superb , quality for this form of the game .

Ackerman needs to stick around and we will have half a chance

Even better :cool:

Hopefully this will get us started, win against the best side in English cricket last year.

Do you think we're good enough to get through this year?

I'm going next wednesday, but i suppose it could be all over by then.

Do you think we're good enough to get through this year?

I'm going next wednesday, but i suppose it could be all over by then.

Ah I don't know.

It is all down to the top 4 batsmen that batted today I feel. If they can all hit form, why not....

Need to hit larger totals batting first though.

Great win last night, good performance by the most of the bowlers except allenby (again :angry: ) but lets be positive, that win has made this group wide open for any team. Lancs will be tough to beat, their bowling is the main asset with good pace and plenty of spin options. Hopefully we can roll back the years and give them a good hammering infront of the biased sky commentary team. On a random note, did anyone see that bird that Jacques Rudolph hit throwing the ball in last night? :crylaugh:

Listened to the first innings and thought we maybe let them have 20 runs to many after having the 54 for 5. Checked the score at the Kasabain gig and to see that we had one started a quality night :thumbup: ! Was chuffed to read in the paper this morning how we won it to. Good on Du Toit but i do feel this season is his last chance to make it.

Great win last night, good performance by the most of the bowlers except allenby (again :angry: ) but lets be positive, that win has made this group wide open for any team. Lancs will be tough to beat, their bowling is the main asset with good pace and plenty of spin options. Hopefully we can roll back the years and give them a good hammering infront of the biased sky commentary team. On a random note, did anyone see that bird that Jacques Rudolph hit throwing the ball in last night? :crylaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80wfAzeRKA