Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Even though we got an utter spanking I quite enjoyed it, at least we showed a bit of determination with the bat in the second half of the innings and but for a masterclass from Du Plessis it could have been a close finish.

Du Plessis should have been out tbh, i said that lbw shout looked plumb from the stands <_< but we were out classed by a very strong team. However i thought we recovered well with the bat. The performance wasn't great but it was a lot better than the derby game.

Du Toit isn't kolpak.....
We are on about Henderson pal.

We are, but he was making reference to the number of Kolpaks allowed to play and so du Toit is not one of them and so the number was not an issue.

In fact, I don't know if we had any playing? Isn't Dipps an overseas player?

We are, but he was making reference to the number of Kolpaks allowed to play and so du Toit is not one of them and so the number was not an issue.

In fact, I don't know if we had any playing? Isn't Dipps an overseas player?

Opps my mistake. No he swaped to kolpak so O'brien could be our overseas.

Opps my mistake. No he swaped to kolpak so O'brien could be our overseas.

Where has O'Brien gone? I know Malik and Harris are getting match fit again so that should give us a few more options. Agree that Henderson should have played against Lancs in the 20/20. come on you FOXES!

Superb win , lets have a right push for third , even if we dont go through at least we will qualify for next years English premier league and the big bucks that come with it

Now, that was enjoyable :D

Allenby has proven that he is a top player today. He took them apart and entertained us so much.

Nicko took an amazing catch too to get rid of Adams late on - rolled back the years!

I dunno if it has happened before that all 10 wickets were catches?

It has really made my week :D what a win.