Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

If anyone is interested, I took some pics tonight, located here.

Good pics looks like a good ground to wathc cricket especially 20/20. Hoping to catch a LCCC game around july of next year will the nat west games be going on around then.

Good pics looks like a good ground to wathc cricket especially 20/20. Hoping to catch a LCCC game around july of next year will the nat west games be going on around then.

It's a nice little ground, but if it's going to be a hot day, be sure to take a hat and some sunscreen, as there is very little cover. Similarly, if the weather looks iffy, then make sure you have a decent brolly! :doh:

As Lisa says, it's a nice ground. I prefer to sit on the yellow seats next to the Meet when I go, you get a decent amount of shade.

What kind of prospect is Harry Gurney? I was pretty impressed when i saw him on sky. And David Lloyd seemed to like him. How much of a chance do the other youngsters ie. Taylor, Smith, Wyatt, Buck, Cobb and Thakor have of making it?

Don't really know much about the others, but if these all have decent seasons they'll perhaps be tempted by one of the more fashionable counties (and their money). I've played against Cobb and Buck before, and they've both been touted as potential future internationals from a young age so who knows what they might achieve in future?

Don't really know much about the others, but if these all have decent seasons they'll perhaps be tempted by one of the more fashionable counties (and their money). I've played against Cobb and Buck before, and they've both been touted as potential future internationals from a young age so who knows what they might achieve in future?

I have played with Bucky for many years, in my opinion he is going to be one of the best in the county circuit if he keeps his feet on the ground. Ability wise at the minute I would say he is better than Sam Cliff and Alex Wyatt . Shiv Thackor is touted to be the best 15 year old in the country.

I have played with Bucky for many years, in my opinion he is going to be one of the best in the county circuit if he keeps his feet on the ground. Ability wise at the minute I would say he is better than Sam Cliff and Alex Wyatt . Shiv Thackor is touted to be the best 15 year old in the country.

he's like one of the best 15 year olds in the world lol it's insane

Gurney has been something of a revalation seeing as he was released by the county last season.

What is that all about, in all of the websites / cricket mags it's talked about him being released then re signed on a 1 month contract, extended etc. Yet, in all of the Merc interviews / columns, they talked of him as one of the main prospects throughout the winter. Very odd.

What is that all about, in all of the websites / cricket mags it's talked about him being released then re signed on a 1 month contract, extended etc. Yet, in all of the Merc interviews / columns, they talked of him as one of the main prospects throughout the winter. Very odd.

Mate i think its that the mercury dont really have a clue. He has been brilliant since he came back, bowling alot faster and sharper than the past 2 seasons.

Great win again tonight really performing well!