Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Forecast is promising for next week too, when the county Twenty20 starts again.

maybe the last 4 T20 games will follow the route of our Champ games this year. We'll have a shocker against Lancashire then regroup to win the next 3 and qualify for the semi's....

Lancs are in a bit of a slump atm though so an upset could be on the cards, selection problems for tomorrow though, O'brien is back but you cant drop HD and Dips after that performance, is Claude fit i heard he did something to his finger?

Edited by SMX11

Lancs are in a bit of a slump atm though so an upset could be on the cards, selection problems for tomorrow though, O'brien is back but you cant drop HD and Dips after that performance, is Claude fit i heard he did something to his finger?

No i think Claude has bruised his spinning finger.

Lancs are on fire in the Twenty20 though, and will be even stronger with the addition of Laxman and Flintoff.

We may need to win the other three games.

You say that but Freddie and Laxman haven't had much cricket, dont think Jimmy will play though. Tom Smith is out as well, the changes could cause an upset in the way they play but im not going to get too optimistic :P

is there anyway of watching this game?

Not that I know of meert.

HD left out after his massive ton? I can understand him not opening with Boyce and Allenby working well, but number 3 surely?

Only Allenby has scored over a run a ball, so it might not be a big score pitch.

Fair few 6s though so may be a short boundary.

Think Lancs are just too good for us as they showed already at Grace Road.

We got 147/3 in that match and they got them very easily with 21 balls to spare

Edited by gazzer