Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

20 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'm left constantly questioning what goes through Nico's head half the time. 

Was told the other day he's been deliberately ordering our groundsmen to make our pitches shit and rolling in swept-up dust on a length!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I heard on the Radio Leicester cricket show podcast that Steel and Mike had a fall out on the pitch in the inter club match. Did make me wonder if Steel's absence had something to do with that?

Who mentioned this? Surprised it was allowed to come out in the public.

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

217/2, requiring 87 off 15 with 8 wickets in hand.

No way any team can mess that up..................................

Oh of course we can, it's our speciality. And I'm a tad conflicted as the lad who has picked up two wickets for Warwickshire, George Garratt, is a Harpenden lad who is a friend of our family and a lovely lad. But we had this game in the bag, frankly. 

Sadly started with a really poor piece of running from Harris, who ran himself out, then a whole bunch of poor shots when really all we needed to do is push the ball around for ones and twos.

There have been some great breakthroughs for many players this season, not least Rishi's first 100 today, which I suspect will be the first of many, but our lack of winning mentality is so much harder to address. Winning is the exception to the rule for us sadly, and it has been for years. How we instil greater mental resilience I really don't know