Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

7 minutes ago, CrawlingFox said:

That's a bit of a blow for the four remaining 4 day games isn't it which I'm assuming he was originally going to be here for? I wonder if we'll look to bring someone else in though a bowler would probably be more useful I suppose.

The article on the website thanks all 3 overseas players so assuming Inglis won't be back this season after the Hundred either.

Bring in a bowler we have 9 already

1 hour ago, everton carr said:

Bring in a bowler we have 9 already

Perhaps I should have specified a good bowler.

I feel far more comfortable with Evans, Azad, Ackermann, Hill, Patel and Swindells as the top 6 than with any combination of our bowlers supporting Wright and maybe Davis.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

If true, then foolish from Ben Mike, but just consider how we've been systemically targeted on this.

Yorkshire ball tampered against us and Somerset keeper cheated.

In one case, nothing happened, in one they did the least possible, in one they made a massive point of it.

What is the difference between the three? You could get a perception point here!

It is true. Pretty clear evidence - a former disgruntled Leics CCC player, now non league goalkeeper was sharing a video of it freely on twitter. 

Totally agree on the general point you've made 

I've tried to be constructive all season but I'm just pissed off with the selection now. 

Just a Joke. Next year just go to a 16 man squad because Nicko refuses to even look at players that aren't his favourites. 

Rhodes Mike Griffiths etc. Just had enough of it now. 

• Like 1