Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

A little bit of non lccc related but flintoff may well of just picked up some form at the crucial time. Absolutely shitting all over derbyshire on sky sports 1

You're not wrong!

Jesus.

Flintoff c Gg Smith b Hunter

Runs: 93 Balls: 41 Fours: 9 Sixes: 6

Ackerman cant get in i think becuase of the rules we have set up on kolpack and overseas.

He hasn't played since the Lancs game, O'brien didn't come back until the reverse fixture. So i assume that he wouldn't get in regardless.

Well during the first Lancs match Ackerman did look a bit slow against their bowlers and when he was out if he hadn't had the bat to hold him up he would have fallen over. Better against the slower balls I reckon. Forgot about the overseas player rule. We are going to win tonight bigtime.

Wooo! I must be the lucky charm. Only explanation. :D

Two awful innings by Vaughan and Brophy threw that away for Yorks. Test match styley from those two.

Make sure you get yourself down there on Sunday!!!

Yeah their strike rates were bad, but I think our bowlers deserve alot of credit for the way they bowled and it wasn't just a matter of those two throwing it away.

A win takes us through. Defeat will probably see us miss out on the Premier League as well.

Yep, we lose and I bet Notts will do Lancs and pip us at the post for 3rd.

I'd rather a nice easy victory than a tight one like last night.

They really do need to learn to pour pints in advance so that the drinks queue doesn't take 1/2 hour!!

I really did pick a bad week to give up smoking. I take back what I said about duToit if thats how you spell his name. what a great win - Henderson, White and Harris were brilliant and the light helped as well. Can't go down on sunday or I'll be back to forty fags a day. Come on you FOXES.

I really did pick a bad week to give up smoking. I take back what I said about duToit if thats how you spell his name. what a great win - Henderson, White and Harris were brilliant and the light helped as well. Can't go down on sunday or I'll be back to forty fags a day. Come on you FOXES.

Really would not have fancied batting in that. I heard O'Brien being interviewed later and the umpires had had a word to make sure there was no short stuff, so to bowl like they did in the last 6 when you've got no bouncer in your armoury was pretty special.

Great win and a great night out :D

Can't beat it.

du Toit batted like a machine and it was just a real shame that he hammered a full toss stright to mid wicket or I would have fancied him to get a good 70 or so.

Really thought we'd thrown it away with some loose bowling and dropping Gale on 0 but we clawed it back.

My word that group is tight. In our favour is the run rate, ours is positive while Durham's and Yorkshire's are both negative.

Anyway, a win will do, even a no-result would do.

C'mon :chant:

Yeah run rate doesn't matter now - a no result or win is needed for us to go through.