Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

What's the forecast for tomorrow?

from met office....

Overnight cloud and mist clearing with sunny spells developing. Most places dry but a few locally heavy showers are likely during the afternoon and evening. Maximum temperature 25 °C.

My word that group is tight. In our favour is the run rate, ours is positive while Durham's and Yorkshire's are both negative.

Anyway, a win will do, even a no-result would do.

C'mon :chant:

:unsure: *woosh*

I take it things are going well? :dunno:

We lost comfortably and miss out for the quarter finals but we have finished third so will play in the top flight of next years EPL

That the only division with televised matches, so hopefully sone income will be brought into the club from that source.

221 for 4 at tea in Derby. George Walker is playing for the county after playing well for Norfolk and impressing in the seconds. This must mean Crowe has left after his 3 month contract. I agree with the self set rules about Kolpack's but i really feel strongly that Henderson on his day is a class act.

For next years p.20 tournament county will be given a current Indian test player to play for them! :)

Been keeping an eye on Allenby today... Surely all these classy performances arent going unnoticed.... He is england qualified now correct?? A possible t20 call up or one day call up in the offing?? Or will this not happen until he is stolen from us by a division one team lol.

Been keeping an eye on Allenby today... Surely all these classy performances arent going unnoticed.... He is england qualified now correct?? A possible t20 call up or one day call up in the offing?? Or will this not happen until he is stolen from us by a division one team lol.

He is class at the minute. Hope he stays :thumbup:

Yep - showing great belief in the youngsters Cobb and Boyce letting them open too - did not come off this time but it is all good for the kids.

James Taylor showing his class again, more so in the 4 day version of the game.

Hope it is not the end for Nicko though :-( promising from New mind you.

Yep - showing great belief in the youngsters Cobb and Boyce letting them open too - did not come off this time but it is all good for the kids.

James Taylor showing his class again, more so in the 4 day version of the game.

Hope it is not the end for Nicko though :-( promising from New mind you.

I would'nt imagine it is the end of Nixon. Or if it is who is going to play 20/20 and not sure if New plays one day but he scores to slow for those forms of the games does'nt he.

Great partnership by Allenby and Taylor hopefully we can get our 4day season off and running eventually now ;) .