Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Could do with someone like Niall O'Brien on the coaching staff; tremendous knowledge of white ball cricket from all over the world and hugely enthusiastic.

However, if you want a head coach with experience, you could do worse than Graham Ford.

Worst ever score in T20!

7 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

This is exactly what the ECB want to see, sadly. 

KP will be loving it. 

Not particularly as Derbyshire are showing what can be done when a small county recruit well and are well coached. 

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Gutless 

You wonder what May have been if Rutherford doesn’t get triggered and lilley pointlessly run out. 

We may have made it past 100. You never no  

• Like 1

Just now, Lionator said:

Not particularly as Derbyshire are showing what can be done when a small county recruit well and are well coached. 

I’m pretty sure a blind eye will be turned to that. They will selectively choose their evidence and examples when the great cull comes. 

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Lowest ever score 😆 

And the CEO wonders why the locals don't turn up to watch. 

Would that be the CEO who came up with the ridiculous Running Foxes tag tells lies on local radio about ticket sales and popularity on social media and decides to employ a convicted sex offender as a life coach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I’m pretty sure a blind eye will be turned to that. They will selectively choose their evidence and examples when the great cull comes. 

There is very little evidence that it is worth the ECB subsidising us to the time of £3 million per year at the moment 

To be fair, who could blame the ECB if they turned off our life support machine, given our "efforts" this season? To be attractive pro sport needs to be competitive. Sadly, we are way off the required level and getting worse. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

6 minutes ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Could do with someone like Niall O'Brien on the coaching staff; tremendous knowledge of white ball cricket from all over the world and hugely enthusiastic.

However, if you want a head coach with experience, you could do worse than Graham Ford.

Worst ever score in T20!

Surprised that Dominic Cork was quite kind about us on comms.Thought he would really put the boot in

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Apart from Ahmed, which of the current crop would they want?

One a year will do them. I’m assuming you’re just being argumentative for the sake of it and that you are aware of the history of us being their academy but if not then I can explain it all to you if you like. 

I am a corporate sponsor and I am absolutely disgusted with the performances. 

5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

One a year will do them. I’m assuming you’re just being argumentative for the sake of it and that you are aware of the history of us being their academy but if not then I can explain it all to you if you like. 

I am a corporate sponsor and I am absolutely disgusted with the performances. 

Not being argumentative. I am fully aware that their continued poaching from us has played a huge part in our decline. I was merely pointing out that our talent pool is almost dry now. I agree that performances, if you can call them that, are totally unacceptable.