Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

I do love watching these streams with the opposition commentating. Even ol' Worcs with the arrogance today. 

Naveen last year was the highest wicket taker in the blast but could throw an over of 16 runs. He's tidied all that up now and is world class

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LBTufty said:

Hope Naveen is on a five-year contract :appl:

He’ll get poached by a bugger county next season, backing up his last seasons form will see one of them take him. 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I do love watching these streams with the opposition commentating. Even ol' Worcs with the arrogance today. 

Naveen last year was the highest wicket taker in the blast but could throw an over of 16 runs. He's tidied all that up now and is world class

We've never been a T20 whipping boy. Should've reached Finals Day two years ago and quarter-finals last season, we are usually a competitive team.

Another outstanding win on the road. You can see the players growing in confidence and belief. Naveen, Parkinson, Ahmed and Davis make a very strong core of 4 consistent bowlers that take important wickets too. 

Something needs to change at the top of the order. Hopefully, Rutherfords “back injury” that stopped him from fielding is serious enough to keep him out for the next month 🤞 

We have good batting options in Swindells and Welch who aren’t even getting a sniff at getting into the squad that I’m sure would love to jump at an opportunity.

Lovely to be smiling about our team again after the last couple of months. I’m trying not to look ahead too positively, because we all know what the hope does to us. But for now, well played you 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Edited by Harpenden Fox
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Notts will be a massive test. 

Nothing better than beating those willy pullers. 

Hopefully we can beat Lancashire first