Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

I know T20is a bit of a lottery but we have to be one of the strangest sides going… 😂

Completely dominant from start to finish, bowled, kept, fielded and batted really well..! A very enjoyable evening and was straight to the bar every time 👍🏻

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

Richard Rae has just said Roderick is a bowling all rounder. He's the bloody keeper.

Be fair Roderick only kept Wicket against the foxes 8 or 9 times over the years easy mistake to make.The guys totally clueless

• Like 2

I thought Worcs assumed our role last night and batted woefully, to some extent they didn't really appear to care much and this should somewhat temper any excitement.

However, pleasingly we did bowl very well and our batters did the job with minimum fuss.

I was pleased to see Welch bat superbly. After all his injuries he deserved a bit of luck and I hope this knock gives him confidence.

Lilley also notched up a second fifty, the first time he's managed two in a single campaign. He batted very well last night, taking his time to get settled and then beginning the assault once ready, displaying none of the rash early shots that so often get him out for low scores. Easier when chasing a small total no doub but if he batted that well more often he'd have a hundred contract as there is a properly destructive batter in there.

1 hour ago, Graceroad said:

Be fair Roderick only kept Wicket against the foxes 8 or 9 times over the years easy mistake to make.The guys totally clueless

At least the work experience bloke managed "tall, black haired" when describing Naveen avoiding his previous "black headed" howler.

• Haha 2