Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

29 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Mulder is settling. Obviously a great player even if he hasn't come off much yet. 

Can't moan about his contract really, he has just underperformed. 

Perhaps we will see his quality now 

I've been very critical of him but fair play he has started to show some quality. I guess that it can't be easy to move to a foreign country to join a team that is struggling so badly and be expected to hit the ground running and lift the whole team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manini said:

Less than a ton on the cards?

5 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Normal service resumed!

5 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

No. 

5 hours ago, TK95 said:

Well that's the T20 done this year then

Keep the faith ;)

All ifs and buts but we look so much stronger with Mulder at the middle of the order and offering an alternative bowling option, Swindells behind the stumps and with Welch opening. Was having Mulder genuinely never an option instead of drafting Rutherford in 🤢

• Like 1

I was all for the return of Swindells but I think I’m right in saying the poor lad has been out twice in his two games having faced just one ball, which must be some kind of record!

Nice win today. We probably need to win all three of our remaining games to have a chance of reaching the QFs, but at least we have something to smile about 

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I was all for the return of Swindells but I think I’m right in saying the poor lad has been out twice in his two games having faced just one ball, which must be some kind of record!

Nice win today. We probably need to win all three of our remaining games to have a chance of reaching the QFs, but at least we have something to smile about 

Swindells is a better keeper than Hill though imo.

9 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

Swindells is a better keeper than Hill though imo.

His keeping in both games has been very good. Unlucky to get out today and somehow got out to a full toss on Friday. Stick with him I say. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Got a question.. Going to my first T20 match at Grace Road in a few weeks but on the ‘print at home’ tickets the seat number and row have been left blank. Is it normally unrestricted seating? Doesnt even mention the stand on it. 😂  Thanks

Yeah it’s unreserved. 

• Like 1