Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

42 minutes ago, AjcW said:

So this Walker kid is backing up his bowling with a score with his bat too!

I'll second earlier comments of 'where has he been hiding'?!?

Be a real indictment of everything going on with the club if he doesn't get a few 4 day appearances before the end of the season

He was only ever touted as a ‘one day bowler’ which now looks to be complete nonsense because he was terrible in the t20 and bowled perfect line and length yesterday. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lionator said:

He was only ever touted as a ‘one day bowler’ which now looks to be complete nonsense because he was terrible in the t20 and bowled perfect line and length yesterday. 

That in itself is an issue isn't it? How can someone possibly tout him as a 'one day bowler' when he's made bugger all professional appearances for his previous club or us lol 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, AjcW said:

That in itself is an issue isn't it? How can someone possibly tout him as a 'one day bowler' when he's made bugger all professional appearances for his previous club or us lol 

I think it says it all. 

It’s like Azad who gets no chance in one day games, but give me someone who can average 40+ in FC cricket in t20 Vs chancers who can barely scrape 20. 

40 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Northants beaten ✔️ 

Derbyshire looking unlikely so we still are in with a small chance as it stands 

Sadly for you guys they just won it. 

Just one win by the team batting 2nd tonight (Kent v Sussex)

Edited by Super_horns
  • Sad 1

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

**** off Lancs. That’s basically ****ed us hasn’t it?

very very odd you could almost think of match fixing here. You have one of the best T20 players playing and he hardly faced a ball at the death, Does not make sense

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

very very odd you could almost think of match fixing here. You have one of the best T20 players playing and he hardly faced a ball at the death, Does not make sense

That guy Rob Jones at the other end from David was terrible for Lancs. All he needed to do was push singles and let David do the rest. Instead he took up loads of balls scoring hardly any. 

I've been invited to Next Fridays t20 game v Northampton.

I've only been to one cricket match in my 51 years and that was England V India when Tendulkar played!

What will I expect and where the best place to park!!!???

1 hour ago, Raj said:

I've been invited to Next Fridays t20 game v Northampton.

I've only been to one cricket match in my 51 years and that was England V India when Tendulkar played!

What will I expect and where the best place to park!!!???

Park on Millagan Road and expect us to lose. 😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Sadly the last 2 days have shown the Indian public aren't interested in watching Cricket at GR even when the national side are in Town .Very disappointing

Shame but this match is a farce. I've seen us play against West Indies, Australia and Pakistan at GR in first class games and enjoyed them.

This is rubbish when they've got several players in our side.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Shame but this match is a farce. I've seen us play against West Indies, Australia and Pakistan at GR in first class games and enjoyed them.

This is rubbish when they've got several players in our side.

England are playing...

Thursday-Friday week leagues. ..Weekend-Leagues.

Leicestershire not have a good last 5-10 years...

Cricket Club & tours games, has never

regularly pulled them in..late 1950s- until now..unless top 1-4 sides..

On TV( YouTube etc). Still more local Indians than local Anglos around the ground...never see a reason to moan about crowd attendance..