Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

3 hours ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I love how Beuran Hendricks has quietly disappeared. A proper Josh Low signing. And on loan Joey Evinson, who seemed to take the field against India for a day or two and then trundled back to Nottingham!

Evison is playing for Notts today, always seemed a little odd that we were paying out for another seamer, when we had so many on the books.

I assume Hendricks' contract has been cut short and we won't see him again.

My lad and I stayed until the very last ball of the day. Was a very hard watch from a Leicestershire point of view but a glorious day to watch cricket nonetheless. Credit to Parky and Ackers who bowled very tidily and looked quite threatening too. The seam bowling other than Wright, who didn't have any luck, was unbelievably bad: 34 overs, 221 runs for 1 wicket. If Sussex are the next worst side to us, based on the table, then hard to see where we go from here.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

It was desperately poor. No excuse for the no balls. Just a lack of discipline and professional pride. Not if any of them are rapid. 

Regardless of lack of quality a professional cricketer should be able to land a ball roughly where they want. 

I mean I can still do that at Club level. 

Ben Mike is great. Love the guy but he appeared to get the yips. 

Mulder seemed to miss his run up twice an over? 

odd

With the no balls, full tosses and countless wide half volleys they didn't have to work at it. 

As bad as I've seen tbh. With the ball

Going back tomorrow..

Edited by Cakey