Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 minutes ago, Cakey said:

We are at the game. We were told Hendricks had been injured or carrying a knock early season. 

Only been fully fit for past 2 weeks. 

Looks about 10mph quicker today. 

Question is why did we allow a half fit bowler to play? 

Madness, shows the lack of faith in the other bowlers.

Pleased to see him looking much more effective today. Also good to see Scriven return decent figures.

26 minutes ago, Cakey said:

We are at the game. We were told Hendricks had been injured or carrying a knock early season. 

Only been fully fit for past 2 weeks. 

Looks about 10mph quicker today. 

Question is why did we allow a half fit bowler to play? 

I'm here too with my son. Let's hope we can chase this down. 

I think it was mad that Welch didn't play all our t20 stuff. Watching him bat, he just has natural power. When he hits it, it stays hit.

He's running the 1s and 2s but doesn't need to rely on scrapping around when he has that power.

Edited by CrawlingFox
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I'd imagine a one dayer at Guildford is rather nice, right? I gather it was a sell-out - how many can they fit in down there? Hope you both had a lovely day

Ground supposed to hold 4500, but was limited to 2000 today.   Sellout, i believe.

At the end, we were near the pavillion and could hear the Leicestershire players singing like they'd won the cup.

A few Surrey fans looked bemused.  I just said to them "we don't win very often".

Good day out!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I'd imagine a one dayer at Guildford is rather nice, right? I gather it was a sell-out - how many can they fit in down there? Hope you both had a lovely day

Very good day, thanks. My son even managed to get a photo with Nick Welch at the end of the game!