Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

This side is so, so strange.

We've bowled really impressively but our batting beyond Mulder and Kimber has been atrocious though credit to those who dragged us over the line today.

Lilley, Hill, Patel and Welch have contributed one decent 50+ knock each in this tournament but barely broken double figures the rest of the time. There's only one other 20+ score between the latter 3 at all.

I just don't get it, are they just completely out of form? Unlucky? Belief shot to pieces? I genuinly don't think the 3 are terrible batters.

Anyway we've got this far so fingers crossed they've been saving the runs for the knock out stage. Steel came in and didn't take his chance.

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

A technicality away from qualifying for the knockout stages of both white ball competitions. How do we view the season?

White ball 7/10

Red ball 3/10

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Red Ball 1/10, solely for two of the most embarrassing defeats I can honestly remember 

I'd agree with that. Too much of the red ball season has veered from frustrating into embarrassing.

White ball we've been decent especially our bowling.

• Like 1