Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 hours ago, Stadt said:

Do they use not know how to ball to Finan because there's no data on him or can he actually bat?

Nico now probably trying to convince Jarvis that Finan wasn't a waste of money as he was signed as a batter all along and just came in at 11 for a laugh.

In all seriousness fair play to him, he can open next time.

• Like 1

I'd like to see Steel and Welsh come into tomorrow's side. Probably in place of Patel, whose recent form has been woeful and perhaps could do with coming out of the firing line, and one of the five bowlers in the tail.

I'm not positive that either will fare any better but they need the opportunity to try before the season is out. Welsh has done well for the 2nd XI all season too.

Azad

Welsh

Evans

Kimber

Ackermann

Steel

Swindells(wk)

Barnes

Parkinson

Walker

Wright

If Hill is back I'd probably have him in for Swindells to be honest who has had a poor season with the bat. I'd like to see Finan in there because of the guts he showed with the bat but I think in reality his bowling needs too much work.

That side looks weak doesn't it? Hill and Mulder would have helped but work to do this summer.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

I'd like to see Steel and Welsh come into tomorrow's side. Probably in place of Patel, whose recent form has been woeful and perhaps could do with coming out of the firing line, and one of the five bowlers in the tail.

I'm not positive that either will fare any better but they need the opportunity to try before the season is out. Welsh has done well for the 2nd XI all season too.

Azad

Welsh

Evans

Kimber

Ackermann

Steel

Swindells(wk)

Barnes

Parkinson

Walker

Wright

If Hill is back I'd probably have him in for Swindells to be honest who has had a poor season with the bat. I'd like to see Finan in there because of the guts he showed with the bat but I think in reality his bowling needs too much work.

That side looks weak doesn't it? Hill and Mulder would have helped but work to do this summer.

Will Mulder be back for the last 2 games? 

Could they try Hendricks again with the red ball? He looked really good in the RL50.

16 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Bit harsh on Evans considering Patel keeps his place

Rae has just said on commentary that Evans is ill, so that might explain things. But in any case I think Nixon has real faith in Patel so it's likely that he would have played irrespective of Evans' illness, I suspect. There is no question that Patel potentially looks a real talent but he needs to start delivering on that potential a lot more often. 

• Like 2