Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

22 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

One step forward with Hill back in and two back with our best batter and best bowler from the last match out just about sums our season up though I've no doubt if they have personal commitments then they're well justified of course but it leaves us looking pretty poor...

Azad, Ackermann, Finan and Mike all missing from our best XI with no overseas players.

Evans

Budinger

Patel

Kimber

Hill

Scriven

Swindells

Ahmed

Barnes

Parkinson

Wright

Seems likely to me with Walker missing out. I can't fathom why with the season gone we haven't had a look at Steel or Welch in the batting order given we went into last week with four batters.

Mike didn’t make the Yorkshire team today, he’s got a lot of work to do there. 

Is Titch bringing a bowling coach with him too? lol 

I saw him in Notts a few weeks back so he's obviously still in the area despite the England role. Cracking appointment for me that, hopefully getting in now and getting a winter to work on things will really help

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

We're getting hammered here again. And yet you look at Derbyshire's team, and it is basically the same as it was last season when we finished comfortably ahead of them in the CC. I think this demonstrates very clearly the difference that a top quality coach can make to a team's performance. 

Agreed. They're making us look right mugs with a squad assembled on resources no greater than ours. Arthur has injected confidence and stability.

• Like 1